Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
$108
$101
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$144
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$124
$116
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$173
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$76
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$93
$102
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$162
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$136
All reviewsrooftop poolaveda productsvalet parkingnice hotelthe concierge loungebathroom doorroom serviceper dayvalet staffhotel bartwo queen bedsbusiness travelshort northlobby areathe room was niceupon checknationwide arena
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I recently stayed here for a wedding over a weekend. Bathe front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were neat and clean, although much if the furniture had seen better days. The food was just ok, nothing to write home about. My major complaint is when I arrived home I realized there were long scratches running down the length of my car!! My car had been valet parked for the weekend and I am 100% positive they were not there when I arrived. I called multiple times to speak to a manager, but they just kept forwarding my call to the valet manager. That phone was never answered and they will not return my voicemail. Park at your own risk because they might ruin your paint job.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Tried to reserve a room for my husband for the Ohio Society of Anesthesiology conference. The person I spoke to (Josh? Jesh?) was too bored to listen & could not be bothered to link the reservation to the conference. When I repeated that the reservation was for the conference and should be booked at the conference rate, he hung up on me. I called back & reserved a room through another representative. When I asked to make a complaint about the previous call, she transferred me to customer service. After waiting on hold for customer service, I was transferred back to reservations. When I got through to reservations again (after a long hold time) they proposed transferring me back to customer service. At that point I terminated the call. We've stayed in Marriott hotels all over the country for many years but in future we'll go with Hyatt. (Tripadvisor requires me to state when I stayed in this hotel. The reservation is for a future date September 20-12 - and we are only staying because it is the designated conference hotel.)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Holly H, Executive Administrative Assistant/Marketing Coordinator at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with our hotel. We are very sorry to hear of the trouble you experienced during the reservations processs. Our reservations department is not located at our property and actually services several hotel properties in addition to ours. Please be assured that your comments will be directly passed on to the manager at the reservations center. Please call our hotel directly and ask for Holly (Executive Administrative Assistant) if we can be of further assistance to you.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Front desk staff of Renaissance Downtown Columbus, in particular, Mr. Jermaine and Ms. Anna went beyond their normal duties to assist me. I am a Platinum Elite Member of Marriott and am pleased to say that the Marriott staff has always been very helpful and pleasant. With people like Mr. Jermaine and Ms. Anna of the Renaissance Downtown Columbus, Marriott hotels will continue to have me, my family and my staff as their loyal customers.

Once again, a big Thank You to Mr. Jermaine and Ms. Anna for making this one customer very Happy.

Dana Truong
Sr. Program Manager at TVA

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Greetings, on July 11 my self and my Wife checked into the Renaissance 50 N. 3rd Columbus. Your counter staff person, Mr.Tesfu made our first time stay very pleasant, Mr Tesfu was friendly and out going. When I asked were he was born, he informed me, Ethiopia, and I was able to relate some "history" about his home country. Mr Tesfu made us feel much more welcome as we and never stayed in such a nice hotel prior to Friday. Upon checking out Mr Tesfu was also on duty and that time and once again Mr. Tesfu was very friendly and made us feel as thought we would be a welcomed guest when we return. When I called in to the Hotel once we where home, I spoke to one Anna who was also more that helpful and friendly in clearing up a question about a charge on my Hotel bill. Your entire staff made our stay a very pleasant and memorable one Thank you Dale R room 1519

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I'll start with the "bad" stuff. Yes, the bathrooms are very small. Yes, parking is $25 valet.

But, here's the great stuff. A few days before my arrival I received a very pleasant email welcoming me to the hotel and introducing a member of staff that could assist me with anything I needed. I responded that I would love a high level room with a view. I immediately got a response that my wish was granted! We were placed on a high floor with a corner room with a great view! Upon check in, the front desk person handed me an envelope with my name on it (elite member). The envelope contained a handwritten thank you note for staying at the hotel, along with a coupon good for either different items in the shop or extra reward points. All staff were extremely nice and helpful when we needed something. The room was more than adequate and clean. Beds were very comfortable. Roof top pool area was awesome!!! I would def recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Michelle M