Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
$163
$149
  • Breakfast included
$101
All reviewsrooftop poolaveda productsvalet parkingnice hotelthe concierge loungeroom servicebathroom doorper dayvalet staffhotel barbusiness travelshort northking roombed was very comfortablelobby areathe room was niceupon check
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had the amazing opportunity to stay here for an Army marriage retreat with my husband. I absolutely loved my stay and had no problems what-so-ever. The room was very spacious, the beds were super comfy, and it was very clean. I even had the chance to eat at the restaurant in the Renaissance and it was delicious. If you get a chance to get of the hotel to walk around, I would recommend strolling the Scioto Mile. It's super relaxing and beautiful in the evenings.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The staff is fantastic, anything we needed they took care of. The location is perfect, we parked our car and walked to all the major spots around Columbus. The room was a good size and clean. We had one minor issue and they addressed it right away. The outdoor pool is fantastic. It sits on the 4th floor and offers nice views of downtown. Its a good size pool and sits on a huge deck. The workout room has a lot of options and is big. The concierge (Kevin) was very knowledgable and helpful. He followed up an earlier conversation about a museum by finding my family and I at the pool where he dropped all sorts of info and a coupon for the spot we had discussed. My son lost his ball and a valet man found it and had it returned to him. They took great care of us. I saw some negative reveiws about this hotel befoer we went but decided to stay anyway, Im glad we did. I have no idea why it was listed so low on Columbus hotels but after my recent stay I can assure you that it is a great spot to stay and the views from the upper floors are awesome

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel was nice. My only complaint was that my sheets were dirty and with hair. I wouldn't expect this from a Marriott company. The room was a normal size. The front desk has bananas and other fruit in the mornings. Besides the dirty sheets and hair the hotel was fine. It was also in a great location.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have been traveling to Columbus for last several years and have stayed in all hotels around Downtown and surrounding areas. I feel Renaissance Columbus stands out among all other hotels. The location of this hotel is perfect as its right in downtown and near to german village and short north. There are some of the best food and enetrtainment places around this hotel. This hotel has very easy accessibility to freeways.The open terrace on fifth floor provide a geart place to relax or swim or have a group chat in the evening. The top floor conciere lounge provide one of the best services and food among several conciere lounges in the area. The restaurant and bar at this hotel is good. The service is excellent. The only minus point is the high parking fees and super tiny bathrooms. The tiny bathrooms are very inconviniet. I will keep returning to hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Spent the weekend in June 2013 for a wedding, older hotel, but they have updated the rooms and it is a very good value. We were awoken by some drunken guests at 3 am on sunday morning in the hallway, but can't really hold the hotel accountable for the stupidity of there guests. Staff was very courteous and knowledgeable about the Hotel and the services offered.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends