I stayed here one night on business. The hotel is conveniently located downtown with parking ($25/night) underneath it. There were a couple of decent, reasonably priced restaurants within a block. My room was modern and very clean. The room had a very large desk that spanned a wall of windows. The television appeared new and was great! Bathroom was very nice with a doorless shower (no tub) that had a glass panel. The room had a small convenience bar with refrigerator, coffee maker, etc. Service was excellent at check-in and check-out. I called the valet for my car prior to leaving my room and it was waiting for me when I got to the door. Would definitely use the hotel again if I had business downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in one of more than 400 luxurious Columbus hotel rooms with upscale amenities and contemporary styling at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel. Our upscale hotel in Columbus, Ohio offers stunning views of downtown. Let the colorful art of local artisans guide you to the rooftop terrace for relaxation in a uniquely urban poolside oasis. During your stay, explore top attractions from our ideally located hotel near Nationwide Arena, Columbus Convention Center, and The Ohio State University. For exclusive gatherings, enjoy tastefully renovated indoor and outdoor event space that provides an ideal backdrop for business functions and wedding celebrations. Feel the energy of the state's capital at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Columbus Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel Ohio
- Columbus Renaissance