We stayed at The Columbus in Ohio in October of 2007. When booking my stay I informed them that I would Have a VERY late checkin , they said that would be fine and that they would note it in the computer. The day before leaving I called to make sure they knew we were coming in late they said that it was noted in the computer. When we arrived at 6:30 in the morning from driving all night with two children they had given our room with two beds away and all they had was one room with one bed wanted us to make due until another room would become available and after telling them that with having FOUR people we could not all stay in one bed. I told this lady that we had been driving all night and she looked at me with a smile and said that she understands. After telling them that a room with ONE BED would not work and I wanted a refund and would find somewhere else They found us a room and gave us free breakfast for our entire stay. The only good thing I would say is the restaurant was good a little pricey and there was a steakhouse across the street and a good pizza place they said was good. The room was very small including the bathroom. The valet service was speedy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in over 400 luxurious Columbus hotel rooms with upscale amenities and contemporary styling while enjoying stunning views of downtown. Let the colorful art of local artisans guide you to the rooftop terrace for relaxation in a uniquely urban poolside oasis. During your stay, explore top attractions from this hotel in Columbus, OH near Nationwide Arena, Columbus Convention Center, and The Ohio State University. Tantalize your palate at Latitude 41, a Dean James Max destination restaurant using local products and naturally-raised meats to create uniquely-simple dishes, or wind down with bar selections at the chic and vibrant Bar 41. For exclusive gatherings, enjoy a Columbus, OH hotel with tastefully renovated indoor and outdoor event space that provides an ideal backdrop for business functions and wedding celebrations. Feel the energy of the state's capital at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Columbus Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel Ohio
- Columbus Renaissance