“Great Find!”

Cambria hotel & suites Columbus - Polaris
Ranked #68 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I just stayed at this hotel last week and was very happy I made this choice. Very clean hotel and friendly staff. Large open lobby area with a bar. I arrived late, so I ordered a salad from room service. The salad was fantastic (and I am pretty picky about my salads). I would definitely stay here again on my next Columbus trip.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed August 17, 2010

My family & I stayed at the Cambria while in town visiting the Columbus Zoo. We absolutely LOVED it & will be returning in the future. It's just a short drive from the Zoo & walking distance from the Polaris Fashion Mall. More importantly walking distance from Dave & Busters. We have a family of five (3 of those being teenagers).. it is always a struggle to find a hotel that has enough space for everyone to be comfortable in one room w/o paying an arm & a leg. I am very excited to find a hotel that meets ALL of our familys wants & needs. In a nut shell.. this hotel is very clean, spacious, modern AND affordable.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with two small children (2 years old and 5 months old). We requested the handicap suite so we could be sure to fit a pack and play for the baby. The room was large and clean. The bathroom was spacious. The only downside was no counter in the bathroom. The room had two tvs, a microwave, a mini-fridge, and a single/double cup coffee maker. You could even bring a portable dvd player and the cables to easily hook up to the tv in the living room so the kids can watch movies on the tv. The av inputs were located in a small panel on the wall, very easy to get to.
The pool was on the smaller side, but pretty deep and warm. One con for the pool area- the floor is a very slippery-when-wet tile. My 2 year old slipped a couple times.
The only downside to the hotel, and this may have just been because we were in the handicap suite, is a lack of doors separating the two rooms.
I'd stay here again.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

This hotel was very nice. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The rooms here have a sense of style, although it does have a certain corporate conservative feel to it. If you like to shop, this is the location for you. Lots of shopping mall bargains right at your doorstep. Otherwise you are not so near anything interesting in the city.

All in all this is a very nice place to stay and a pretty good bargain.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I am here for a week to work on a research project with someone from OSU. This place is fantastic. Friendly staff. Very clean. Very modern. Great rooms. Free wifi and lot's of amenities including fitness center, pool, shuttle service, etc. I highly recommend this place. One caution though, it is a bit a away from OSU. You would have to drive if that's where you were headed.

Reviewed July 17, 2010

Sophistication meets homey.... Walked in after never hearing of Cambria Suites and was pleasantly surprised by contemporary decor. The hotel instantly made me feel comfortable, from the decor to the warm and friendly staff, and my stay lived up to the initial anticipation. Our room was more than we could ask for. The suite was large and we enjoyed have a living area and bedroom area. The pool and hot tub were open 5am- midnight which, at least in my experience, you just cant find. The hotel is located in Columbus's Polaris area with tons to do from shopping to eating, you have everything you want... its also close to downtown and other Columbus attractions, it was a wonderful experience.... Stay here!

Reviewed July 17, 2010

Hotel is modern and fresh. Staff was energetic and cheerful in the evenings. I could not have asked for a better stay while I was away from my family.