$103
HIExpress.com
$114
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$81
ComfortInn
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$99
CandlewoodSuites
$119
$194
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$76
$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$148
$132
  • Restaurant
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$87
$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

All reviewstower suitefourth floorsitting areabreakfast buffetpool and hot tubwe've stayedthe king size bedshopping and restaurantspull out sofamodern hotelworkout roomfridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againstaying at this hotelgreat roombusiness trippolaris
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Very clean and friendly place to spend the weekend. Was on a trip with my wife and child to go to Zoo and do some shopping. Hotel staff was great and helpful. Pool was clean and great. Food was good and having a bar was nice as well. Close proximity to the Plolaris Shopping Area made it easy as well. Great first stay at the Cambira, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2010

We checked in here after spending several noisy nights at the Embassy Suites, and found the Cambria Suites to be clean, well-appointed, and quiet. Sarah at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly.
They do have breakfast available for $10 per adult, and access to I-270 is easy.
We come to Columbus every year. This is the hotel we will choose on our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2010

Stayed one night here for shopping @ Polaris Mall. Easy access to mall & many restaurants. Hotel was very clean & comfortable. Loved everything about our room. Comfy bed, clean bathroom with big shower. No complaints @ all!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2010

Stayed at the Cambria for the Arnold Fitness weekend. I had my own car, so driving to and from hotel was not too bad - easy access on and off highway.

Room was a great value! Very clean and modern! Loved all the space available in the suite living room. I make trips to Columbus often and this will be hotel of choice.

Bonus was the Costco across the street.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My friend and I stayed here with our two teenage daughters for a weekend. They were competing at the Columbus Convention Center. Although we have usually stayed downtown (for years), we always found ourselves leaving the area to go eat or shop, so we decided we would just try something different for a change. Now, I'm wondering why we never stayed here sooner! This has the be the BEST value for your money in all of Columbus and surrounding areas! The staff is very friendly and helpful with a speedy check-in. We had requested a top floor, which was granted. There is a nice pool area which I believe is open 24 hours. When we walked into the room, the very first think I noticed was that it still smelled brand new! Everything was perfectly clean with a nice modern flare decor. Extra roomy 2 queen suite with a seperate living area and pull out sofa gave us plenty of room. We were thrilled to also have a mini fridge and microwave in the room. Personally, I loved the beds. I was the first one to fall asleep each night and usually I'm a night owl! We also had 2 flat screen TVs and a very tall dressing mirror. The walls must be fairly sound-proof, as the girls were a bit rowdy and nobody complained, The next morning I asked the family next door if they had heard any noise and they said that "not a peep", but they were worried that their crying baby kept us up all night, but luckily we never heard him/her either! There is a breakfast buffet for approx $9 pp. Nothing to facy, but we were always in a hurry in the morning and it provided a quick and easy way to get a healthy start for the kids. For some people, the $9 may be a bit high, but for us it was a matter of convienence. Next time though, we may bring our own since we now know that the rooms have fridge/microwaves.
The hotels is also very easy access from I-71 and right next to Polaris mall and several choices for dining. We enjoyed going to Brios and The Cheesecake Factory.
It was probably about 10 minutes to the convention center each morning, but sooooo worth the little extra drive. We loved this place so much, that really we didn't want to tell all our other friends! :) I will never stay anywhere else in Columbus again, as long as Cambria continues to impress me the way it did this past weekend!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family