$99
$163
$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$194
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$76
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$94
$90
$148
$132
  • Restaurant
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$83
$81
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

All reviewstower suitefourth floorsitting areabreakfast buffetpool and hot tubwe've stayedthe king size bedshopping and restaurantspull out sofamodern hotelworkout roomfridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againstaying at this hotelgreat roombusiness trippolaris
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My friend and I stayed here with our two teenage daughters for a weekend. They were competing at the Columbus Convention Center. Although we have usually stayed downtown (for years), we always found ourselves leaving the area to go eat or shop, so we decided we would just try something different for a change. Now, I'm wondering why we never stayed here sooner! This has the be the BEST value for your money in all of Columbus and surrounding areas! The staff is very friendly and helpful with a speedy check-in. We had requested a top floor, which was granted. There is a nice pool area which I believe is open 24 hours. When we walked into the room, the very first think I noticed was that it still smelled brand new! Everything was perfectly clean with a nice modern flare decor. Extra roomy 2 queen suite with a seperate living area and pull out sofa gave us plenty of room. We were thrilled to also have a mini fridge and microwave in the room. Personally, I loved the beds. I was the first one to fall asleep each night and usually I'm a night owl! We also had 2 flat screen TVs and a very tall dressing mirror. The walls must be fairly sound-proof, as the girls were a bit rowdy and nobody complained, The next morning I asked the family next door if they had heard any noise and they said that "not a peep", but they were worried that their crying baby kept us up all night, but luckily we never heard him/her either! There is a breakfast buffet for approx $9 pp. Nothing to facy, but we were always in a hurry in the morning and it provided a quick and easy way to get a healthy start for the kids. For some people, the $9 may be a bit high, but for us it was a matter of convienence. Next time though, we may bring our own since we now know that the rooms have fridge/microwaves.
The hotels is also very easy access from I-71 and right next to Polaris mall and several choices for dining. We enjoyed going to Brios and The Cheesecake Factory.
It was probably about 10 minutes to the convention center each morning, but sooooo worth the little extra drive. We loved this place so much, that really we didn't want to tell all our other friends! :) I will never stay anywhere else in Columbus again, as long as Cambria continues to impress me the way it did this past weekend!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2010

My wife and I were in Columbus on business and decided to stay a couple of extra nights. We chose this hotel due to the high reviews on Tripadvisor. I have to say it was everything it had been described as. Extremely clean, modern hotel with a great little bar and lounge area. The rooms aren't huge, but very comfortable and very well designed use of space. The location is very convenient to major freeways and close to an immense amount of shopping. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone from business professionals to families.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2010

My sister and I (both over 50) stayed overnight in January on a trip from Indiana to New Jersey. The non-smoking policy was a plus for both of us and the entire hotel smelled clean and fresh. Very friendly lobby personnel/ bartender and the lobby/lounge/bar area was very welcoming with many travelers enjoying the facilities. The rooms are lovely - spacious and well planned. We had a room with two queen beds which had an adjoining living area. Each area had it's own large flat screen tv , although with the design of the suite (with the middle wall artistically cut out as a display area) the sound from either TV could be heard in both rooms so watching two different shows would not be practical.

On the positive side: large, airy rooms; the most comfortable beds of our entire trip; great tv w many channels; responsive heat/ac; conveniently located near mall, if you have time to get there

on the negative side: was unable to connect to internet in room, despite many attempts. (but frree internet and printer readily available on computers in lounge area) ; would have liked some form of complimentary breakfast; could have appreciated help with bags - luggage trolley was delivered to center of lobby for me and left there for me to deal with.

all in all, I'd definitely stay again although this may not be my first choice.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2010

We booked 24 hours in advance to break up the drive from Atlanta to Buffalo with our two young sons. We chose this hotel due to the excellent ratings on TripAdvisor. It was nice to stay in a clean, modern hotel with many conveniences. We had a suite with 2Q, the living area and bathroom were spacious, clean and up to date. We appreciated the warm feel of the lobby with coffee bar, free computer use, large screen TV, and snack offerings for purchase. Patrons wanted to be there... some brought games down. We wish we had been closer to the central elevators, not at the furthest point. Pool hours were 5am to midnight, but the kids were disappointed the pool was not open this particular morning before we left. We were courageous enough to express our disappointment that the pool was a highlight of our trip and the staff offered a full discount(!) as hotel policy for 100% satisfaction. Wow! We opted not to have the breakfast buffet, but appreciated the late night snacks that were available until 11pm. They were pricey, but all was forgiven since it kept us from having to drive out in the cold to hunt for food. The hotel stood out from the rest due to modern conveniences, green efforts, healthy snacks, etc. The staff was very accommodating to all and this was a refreshing hotel stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Yep, all those reviews that rave about this place are right. Easy freeway and shopping access, super friendly and helpful staff, and they gave me free tea. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple