All reviewstower suitefourth floorsitting areabreakfast buffetpool and hot tubwe've stayedthe king size bedshopping and restaurantspull out sofamodern hotelworkout roomfridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againstaying at this hotelgreat roombusiness trippolaris
Reviewed February 6, 2010

My wife and I were in Columbus on business and decided to stay a couple of extra nights. We chose this hotel due to the high reviews on Tripadvisor. I have to say it was everything it had been described as. Extremely clean, modern hotel with a great little bar and lounge area. The rooms aren't huge, but very comfortable and very well designed use of space. The location is very convenient to major freeways and close to an immense amount of shopping. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone from business professionals to families.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2010

My sister and I (both over 50) stayed overnight in January on a trip from Indiana to New Jersey. The non-smoking policy was a plus for both of us and the entire hotel smelled clean and fresh. Very friendly lobby personnel/ bartender and the lobby/lounge/bar area was very welcoming with many travelers enjoying the facilities. The rooms are lovely - spacious and well planned. We had a room with two queen beds which had an adjoining living area. Each area had it's own large flat screen tv , although with the design of the suite (with the middle wall artistically cut out as a display area) the sound from either TV could be heard in both rooms so watching two different shows would not be practical.

On the positive side: large, airy rooms; the most comfortable beds of our entire trip; great tv w many channels; responsive heat/ac; conveniently located near mall, if you have time to get there

on the negative side: was unable to connect to internet in room, despite many attempts. (but frree internet and printer readily available on computers in lounge area) ; would have liked some form of complimentary breakfast; could have appreciated help with bags - luggage trolley was delivered to center of lobby for me and left there for me to deal with.

all in all, I'd definitely stay again although this may not be my first choice.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2010

We booked 24 hours in advance to break up the drive from Atlanta to Buffalo with our two young sons. We chose this hotel due to the excellent ratings on TripAdvisor. It was nice to stay in a clean, modern hotel with many conveniences. We had a suite with 2Q, the living area and bathroom were spacious, clean and up to date. We appreciated the warm feel of the lobby with coffee bar, free computer use, large screen TV, and snack offerings for purchase. Patrons wanted to be there... some brought games down. We wish we had been closer to the central elevators, not at the furthest point. Pool hours were 5am to midnight, but the kids were disappointed the pool was not open this particular morning before we left. We were courageous enough to express our disappointment that the pool was a highlight of our trip and the staff offered a full discount(!) as hotel policy for 100% satisfaction. Wow! We opted not to have the breakfast buffet, but appreciated the late night snacks that were available until 11pm. They were pricey, but all was forgiven since it kept us from having to drive out in the cold to hunt for food. The hotel stood out from the rest due to modern conveniences, green efforts, healthy snacks, etc. The staff was very accommodating to all and this was a refreshing hotel stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Yep, all those reviews that rave about this place are right. Easy freeway and shopping access, super friendly and helpful staff, and they gave me free tea. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2009

I agree with the other reviews; this is an excellent place to stay in Columbus. It is new, clean, well designed, roomy and friendly, plus a short drive to Polaris Mall. It is also down the street from a Krispy Kreme donut store, where we got free donuts that had just been made in front of us. We ate these for breakfast instead of eating at the hotel. We will definitely stay here again. We also had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory at the mall, and watched a movie at the theater there.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple