All reviewstower suitefourth floorsitting areabreakfast buffetpool and hot tubwe've stayedthe king size bedshopping and restaurantspull out sofamodern hotelworkout roomfridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againstaying at this hotelgreat roombusiness trippolaris
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We had two suites for a bachelorette party weekend. Staff was very accomodating and hotel was in amazing condition. This hotel is not within walking distance of Polaris unless you are wearing tennis shoes. Bath and Body Works products in the bathrooms, Wolfgang Puck coffee in the room and great coffee bar in the lobby. $35 cab fare one way to downtown from this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2009

My wife and I stayed here for our Anniversary and I must say WOW. The hotel is new and the rooms are huge. I love LG T.V.'s. We went to the Pool and Hot tub both nights and the temperature was just right. We didn't use the fitness center but it was looked amazing though. The only drawback was that there was no free breakfast and it cost around 10.00 dollars per person. If you plan on staying here go to the following website for a Gift Certificate for 20.00 dollars and you can get it for 10.00 dollars: http://www.sunny95.com/Online-Outlet/2661089.. Thats buy 1 breaksfast, get one free.

Overall hotel was amazing and close to everything. Loved the Bath and Body Works soap and lotion

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank knicks02
Reviewed September 19, 2009

This hotel is impressive when you pull up to it. It is newly built, very modern looking and attractive. The lobby is large, contemporary and open. The staff and the front desk were friendly and accommodating, even though it was late when we checked in. We were so impressed with the room. Our room was oversized, as they all are. It contained 2 comfortable queen size beds, a double size pull out sofa in a separate seating area, 2 flat screen TV's, a small refrig and microwave with a coffee maker with tea and coffee. The room was also very contemporary, very clean, and beautifully decorated. The bathroom was amazing - ultra modern with nice amenities. We visited the pool and hot tub, both were large and very clean. I can't say enough good things about this chain of hotels . This one is located right next to Polaris in Columbus, Ohio - which is a great shopping center. I would recommend this hotel very highly, and honestly, look forward to staying there again soon. !!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank mykidsmomCleveland
Reviewed August 12, 2009

This is an awesome property, which opend in January 2009. This was my first stay at a Cambria Suites and it will certainly not be my last. In fact, it has set the new standard for me for travel hotels. The front desk were friendly, polite, and very helpful -- very professional. The manager was circulating among the guests at breakfast, making sure that our needs were being met. The room was simply gorgeous, two flat screen TVs, the shower huge, the sink very modern. Great toiletries and very plush towels. The bed was very comfortable with loads of pillows. Ample parking right out front. Right off I-71 but no highway noise. The only downside was no free breakfast -- even a quick continental was around $10.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

This hotel was the cleanest and most beautifully appointed place! We booked a double queen suite on our way to Springfield, Ill. and the 2 bedroom king suite on our way back. The room was spotless, beds were more than comfortable - they were dream-like! Nice Bath & Body Works toiletries, spacious bathrooms, great flat screen TV's, wireless internet, etc. Staff was most helpful, gracious, and accomodating. Pool, spa, and gym were top-notch. The only thing I wish they had offered was a free breakfast - so many hotels do that nowadays that it has become the norm. I would have lingered a bit longer in their beautiful lobby had they done so. They do offer a breakfast buffet at a price, though. I cannot say enough about this place!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family