“Quiet, Peaceful Place in Columbus Ohio USA”

Cambria hotel & suites Columbus - Polaris
Ranked #69 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was here last March- April 2014 for business trip.

The place is nice, breakfast is buffet with swimming pool and gym.

Room is clean.

With Ironing board, cable TV, heater and aircon.

Staffs are friendly too!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed a few times at this hotel. Great location. Close to shopping,restaurants and night life. Also close the OSU stadium. Rooms a large and very clean. Not much to do at hotel but the location is prime. Over all very nice hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I often stay at Cambria Suites because they are updated, comfortable and well-priced. The decor and cleanliness of the bedrooms, living area, and bathroom meet my expectations. Between the temperature of the room and the comfort of the mattress and sheets, I got a very good night's rest. I don't recall any continental breakfast being offered and I did not see breakfast area during my check-out the next morning, but I am not certain as to whether Cambria Suites offers the continential breakfast or not. The bathrooms are more modern looking and the hotel staff adds nice toiletries. One touch of class that stands out is finding in my bathroom an individually wrapped makeup remover disposable facial cloth. It's the little things that count.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Haven't stayed at this Cambria before, but it's the same as the others. Clean, comfortable and well appointed. One feature I appreciate at Cambria always is the workout room -- big enough, good equipment in working order, good dumbbell set with benches and a decent cable machine and 8 cardio machines (treadmills, ellipticals, bikes). I didn't use the pool area, but that looked fine. I didn't use the bar, but it's nice they have one. They charged $8 for breakfast, which was OK. There are so many restaurants in the immediate area, you really don't need to eat at the hotel but, like the bar, it's nice to have it, if needed. Everything in the room was in good shape. Towels and bedding were good. I had no complaints about anything -- except the heating, ventilating, cooling unit. Nice to have a thermostat in the room, and the unit maintained temperature pretty well, but it was somewhat loud, being just a couple feet from the bed. I woke up every time it kicked in. When it was off, I slept well. Hotel was generally quiet, which was a plus. Not much you could do about air unit, though I didn't check to see if there was a way to turn it off at the thermostat. I probably could have cranked up the temp, so it wouldn't go on, but it probably would have been too stuffy. That's the only reason I didn't give the Cambria an excellent rating.

I also should note that this was a great area of Columbus for a stay. Right next to Cabela's and tons of other shopping and dining within scant minutes.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel 2 nights and had a wonderful stay. This hotel is warm and inviting, comfortable and so clean. Yes, it is a little more expensive than some other brands, but we thought it was worth it. The only fault we could find was that you had to pay for the breakfast, and with the added expense, it should be included.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is the first time we have stayed at a Cambria Suites. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very courteous and the room was amazing! The room features were more than we imagined! We stayed in a room with 2 double beds that also included a refrigerator, a microwave, wireless internet, a computer desk and an area with a couch and television that was separated from the sleeping area!! The cleanliness of the hotel was amazing! The front desk staff was courteous and very helpful, the even gave us a list of the pizza places around that had delivery. We normally stay at the Hilton when we go to Polaris but from now on we will definitely be staying at the Cambria Suites, it beats the Hilton by a million and much cheaper too!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor towards the end and did not hear a word!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Cambria for two nights. I checked out other hotels in the area and decided on the Cambria due to the excellent reviews. We were very pleased with our choice. We stayed on the 2nd floor #243 and found it was so quiet, clean and comfortable ! We had the breakfast for $7.99 one morning and were satisfied with the selection. We definitely would stay again. We had the one bedroom suite. Parking and location was in a safe area, close to shopping, restaurants, etc. Definitely recommend !

1  Thank Saffi_10