$99
$119
$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$163
$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$194
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$94
$90
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$148
$132
$76
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$83
$81
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

All reviewstower suitefourth floorsitting areabreakfast buffetpool and hot tubwe've stayedthe king size bedshopping and restaurantspull out sofamodern hotelworkout roomfridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againstaying at this hotelgreat roombusiness trippolaris
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed in the whirlpool suite. Recommended for a relaxing and romantic stay. The room, bathroom, shower, whirlpool room, and sitting area were all very nice and modern. Good location with restaurants and shopping at Polaris. The room was priced fairly--not cheap but not overpriced, either. The only issue was that the room smelled of smoke. When we mentioned it to the hotel staff, they gave us $50 off the room b/c they didn't have others available.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I've now stayed in this home away from home on four separate occasions. It's like a mini apartment and I love it. The huge shower is a plus -- the cowboy and I are able to both be in there at the same time! The extra room with the couch and chair are lovely when we use them. Have never once turned on the television, but there are two flat screens in the room. It's the extra stuff that I love best -- great pool that feels so welcoming, followed by a steaming jacuzzi after the pool. The fitness room is spacious, and there are several spots to just sit at a table outdoors. Plus there is a bar, seating area, and restaurant onsite. I ate the BEST turkey burger there with a portabello mushroom cap in place of the bun (no gluten for me) and a scrumptious avocado spread on the side. I've replicated the meal since because it was so tasty. I love it here and so does the cowboy. It's the only place he'll now consider staying when he travels from Texas to Columbus. Yeehaw!

Room Tip: I've never had a bad room here. In fact, I've always had a great room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pilwhee
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Well managed attractive place with upbeat staff, clean, new, lobby bar, good looking rooms. Breakfast is not included but it's good and you can buy a la carte - like fruit - but they actully gave me a couple bananas for the road. The location is sort of out in the sticks but is surrounded by many big stores - Costco etc, and lots of restaurants. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: They have some great jacuzzi rooms. Ask for an upgrade.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jimjade3
Reviewed August 20, 2012

stayed here through a half off deal. would not stay again for full price.The front desk was very friendly and helpfull. the housekeeping did not empty our trash but did make the beds the air vent was right by the bed, they charge way to much for breakfast. and there was no WOW factor i found for a suite it was just average,for full price i would have felt ript off.i like embassy suites but they where not half off.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Because of how nice Choice Hotels usually are and the fact that breakfast is included, I try to stay at all of their brands when I travel. This was my first stay at Cambria Suites. Check in was fast & even though we were early, there was no problem obtaining a room. The room was nice, roomy & had everything you would need. The location was great. I found nothing in the hotel book about the times of breakfast so I called the front desk to inquire. At all other Choice Hotels I've stayed in breakfast was included with the price of the room. The first morning I went down, I took my breakfast & sat down to eat. I happended to see a tent card on the table that talked about different menu options for different meals & saw a breakfast price of $9.95 per person. Shocked, I went up to check and was advised that since the Cambria Suites was the 'high end' of Choice hotels, breakfast was not included. I'm not sure what qualifies Cambria as 'high end' but with no breakfast, a bathroom light switch that was very tempermental as to when it would come on & go off, shower tile along the floor in desperate need of attention, a/c that couldn't be controlled (it either froze the bedroom area while trying to cool rest of the room or became stuffy when you turned it off because you couldn't adjust it up high enough to be comfortable), no fan in the bathroom, no wastebasket liners for cleanliness, one of the bedroom lamps had a shade that was just sitting on & not held down in place & a bathroom door that squeaked when you closed it, I would not consider calling this 'high end'. The lobby was certainly state of the art with computers, large screen TV & comfortable sitting areas but I don't spend as much time there as I do in my room so those things are not that important to me. While the interior of the room was nice, I would not consider it any better than the inside of my previous Comfort Suites stays. I did write to the hotel chain prior to posting this review. I did hear back from the manager who did apologize. I would not stay here again but will continue to go to the just as nice Comfort Suites.

Room Tip: 4th floor is the top floor & I found to be pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple