$103
HIExpress.com
$114
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$99
CandlewoodSuites
$119
$194
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$76
$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$81
$148
$132
  • Restaurant
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$87
$81
All reviewstower suitefourth floorsitting areabreakfast buffetpool and hot tubwe've stayedthe king size bedshopping and restaurantspull out sofamodern hotelworkout roomfridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againstaying at this hotelgreat roombusiness trippolaris
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My one night, business stay at this hotel was plesent and unremarkable. Check in was a breeze, my room was clean and spacious. I'm super paranoid about bed bugs so I put my bag in the bathroom and searched every nook and crany of that room with a flashlight, even stripped the bed and inspected every seem and came up clean. This will be my top choice for return trips to Columbus.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side of the building look out over a lake and into a housing ellotment. Which is better than the view of Gemeni Place and Costco that you'd get on a different side.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank FaithJones1
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We had a 1am arrival into Columbus and after a brief cab ride spent a relaxing evening at Cambria Suites. The room was nice - clean and pretty basic but had what you needed to comfortably stay for a few days. What sold me on this hotel was the staff - they were helpful, professional, and clearly focused on the premise that the customer is always right. I would stay here again in a heart beat and definitely will recommend others stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I live in Akron and come to Polaris periodically just to get away. I was so impressed with this hotel the first time I stayed in 2010, that I signed up for the choice privleges credit card. (like I really needed another peice of plastic! lol!) Not only is this hotel beautiful, but the staff is wonderful and accomodating as well. I always look forward to getting some of the best drinks and laughs from the bartender Kevin, I always have a blast every time I stay there and cannot wait until my next trip!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Kyra P
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We drive through Columbus A LOT, and we have stayed at many hotels in the Columbus area for any reasons. We decided to stay at this hotel on 10/30/11 because I simply could not make it those extra 100 miles. The Cambria Suites was jaw-dropping! I had no idea it would be that beautiful a hotel. The property is located in close proximity to the highway, near shopping and many restaurants. Our room was clean, spacious, and contemporary. The separation of the sitting area and sleeping area was a great touch because we had the kids with us and that meant they could watch their own program on tv without disturbing us! If you want cocktails they have a full-service bar with personable, friendly staff. Did I mention the room service? YES! Great! The food is reasonably priced and tastes great. The only thing I have mixed feelings about are the breakfast prices. The front desk representative upon check-in informed us of the pricing for breakfast but I overheard her tell a different guest of his "complimentary" meal ticket . While this hotel was visually stunning, the prices were comparable to prices I would pay at The Rennaisance in Downtown Columbus. I need to check into that for confirmation. That will not deter me from staying at this property in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2011

This property is beautiful, it is convenient and in the location of many restaurants. It is easy to get into and easy to get back on the highway too.. This property has all of the features you expect from a hotel, and more. The room division is nice if someone wants to go to bed earlier than the other person, and the beds are super comfortable too.....

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple