“One of the nicest hotels in the area.”

Hilton Columbus/Polaris
Ranked #9 of 146 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend. From the minute we walked in.. Everything was great. The girls at the desk greeted us with a smile and were very friendly. Everyone that works here smiles and acknowledges you which is great. This hotel is very very clean and comfortable. The pool was ok. Hot tub very nice and gym was great. Will be staying here next time I'm in Cbus!

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I think this hotel deserve more than what they charge for a room.
I stayed there for three nights and I liked it so much.
The room is very big, the bed is comfortable. The lobby is spacious.
They offer free parking .
Also, the hotel is located near Polaris fashion place and other plazas.

I would defiantly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have stayed in Hilton hotels all around the US ranging from good (Madison) to amazing (Palmer Chicago and Shanghai) and found the Hilton in a suburb of Columbus, of all places, to be one of the tops. First off, I asked for shuttle service from the airport when I arrived. The driver was waiting for me when I arrived and greeted me with a smile and assistance with my luggage. The hotel staff was ready to attend to me when I arrived and was extremely friendly. When you arrived, you felt like they wanted you to be there. I was upgraded to a suite (as a diamond member) and it was probably the biggest hotel room I have ever stayed in with a living room, full dining room, office, bedroom and 2 baths. WOW! The breakfast staff provided service with a smile and ensured that I always had what I needed. This has been one of the most pleasant business trips I have taken in as long as I can remember! Thank you to the friendly, competent, and service-oriented staff at the Hilton Polaris in Columbus.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Nancy H, Director of Sales at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Emberito,
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a wonderful review on the Hilton Columbus/Polaris! We appreciate your great comments about our hotel, staff and services we provide. Thanks for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor so that others can read about our AAA Four Diamond hotel in Columbus, OH. I do hope you get another opportunity to return to our hotel in the future. We look forward to seeing you!

Nancy Howard
Area Director of Sales

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We have stayed here every year for the past three years for a work event that my wife attends. It is a great place to stay. Convenient to shopping and just about any type of food you could want. It is really clean. Wonderful staff every year. The pool and workout facility is great. I take advantage of those every year. It has a nice bar. I look forward to staying here each year. Our room is always clean and the beds are out of this world comfortable. I have never taken the time to eat at the restaraunt that is on site. Do not hesitate to stay here. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

after 3 cancelled flights arrived here about 1 AM. Check in was quick, night clerk could have been friendlier booked a palor room and the room was as described. Very nice 2 room suite with a Hugh very modern bathroom. It is cold in Columbus in March and like many hotels they do not have vents in the bathroom, remember to leave the door open , or you have a cold bathroom to shower. As a Hilton gold member I was given access to the executive lounge , but was given a room on a lower floor. Breakfast on the executive level was very nice and the person taking care of the room was excellent. Lots of food options and shopping very close to the hotle

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have had the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Polaris, Columbus, OH several times over the past few years. I am always satisfied with every aspect of the hotel. I have always been treated kindly and with respect by all staff. The service by everyone (shuttle drivers, front desk folks, cleaning staff, restaurant and bar staff) is always exceptional! Folks are pleasant and they remember me when I arrive. They do their homework as they greet me by name when they see me. This always amazes me as this is a large property that does a lot of business. The property is spotlessly clean and the folks readily supply additional personal care items as soon as it appears you might need something. The restaurant and bar are very good and the service is prompt and pleasant. This is one of the nicest places I have stayed and I am always happy to return. I talk to the families who I see on the elevator and in the lobby and they say the same - personal attention and spotless accommodations. I encourage you to check it out.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Nancy H, Director of Sales at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Shelley,
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a wonderful review on the Hilton Columbus/Polaris! I am thrilled to read your comments about our exceptional staff, prompt service and our amazing hotel amenities. Thanks for being a loyal guest with us and I look forward to your next visit.

Nancy Howard
Area Director of Sales

Reviewed February 22, 2014

After a few days here on business I would say this is a very good spot overall. Thought the check-in was quick & smooth although I was asked if I wanted a high floor & a room away from elevators (my preferences on file) which I confirmed but I was given a room on the 4th floor just 2 short doors away from the elevator. Odd. The room was clean & nice but the bedside lamp did not work until I figured out to plug it into a different socket. Odd. The breakfast was so-so at best. But the facility is nice & Mike the bellman who drove me to CMH is awesome. Good location with lots of area amenities within immediate reach.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business