Overall great stay. Easy drive to the Zoo. The hotel is located in a nice area with plenty of options to eat. The Fashion Place Mall is directly across the street. Nice to walk around on a rainy day. I thought it was a bit pricey. I've stayed in nicer hotels for less, but I was traveling alone with my kids and I felt very safe, which was worth the money. The upgrade on the room was not worth it. Breakfast area was too small. There was not enough seating available. The breakfast choices were fresh, just not enough variety. We did not take advantage of the evening snacks and drinks available. That may have made it worth it. The pool area was nice, clean and heated. The staff was great. The television choices were limited if you are traveling with children. No disney channels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the thriving Polaris Centers of Commerce, the AAA Four Diamond Hilton Columbus/Polaris hotel offers an elegant stay in an excellent location. Just off Interstate 71 and featuring a complimentary shuttle to and from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), this Columbus, OH hotel is ideally located near transportation links. The shuttle is available 6:00am to 10:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 10:00pm on weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Columbus/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Ohio