“Ok Asian food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Inlet, New York
“Ok Asian food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had four appetizers. The dumplings were over-cooked and mushy. The grilled squid with a cream filling was excellent.
Rock and Roll with tempura crab were excellent. Miso ok

Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't let the shopping center fool you..it's an oasis of fresh sushi.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My sister turned me on to this place 2 yrs ago and I almost hate to share it so it won't get crazy busy. There's usually no wait to be seated and takeout is quick too. Extensive list of specialty rolls with unique names and combos. Crazy Monkey Roll is amazing! Always fresh,generous in size and beautifully plated. Quiet with simple decor is perfect for intimate conversation. Okay...now I know what I want for dinner!

• Visited April 2014
Houston, Texas
“Don't Let the Location Fool You”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Based on on-line reviews, we decided to try out Sushi Ting and were glad we did. The service was pretty good, but the varied menu selection was great. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to sushi - I tend to stick to my short list of favorites and the menu at Sushi Ting was very accommodating as I was able to branch out, but still be within the genre of rolls that I tend to prefer.

The portions were good and the plate presentation was quite nice. I wouldn't hesitate to visit again when in the area.

• Visited September 2013
Newark, Delaware
“Best sushi ever.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was by far the best tasting sushi I have ever eaten. The atmosphere was lovely, spotlessly clean and soothing. The food was presented in an attractive manner and the flavor was spectacular. If you are in Columbus and like sushi, you simply must eat here.

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta
“Sushi Ting is decent enough”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Was in Columbus for a couple days and stayed at a hotel near the shopping center where Sushi Ting and a couple other ethnic restaurants are located. Service was good and friendly. Ordered a lunchbox meal of salmon and shrimp tempura. Salmon portion was small but what can you expect for $8? It was a decent value. It came with some other side dishes, but no salad. I can't speak to the sushi since I didn't have any. Overall it was decent. If back in town, I would probably go back and give it another try. Bon Appetite.

Visited July 2013