All reviewsbrew brothersel doradoeldorado casinodowns casinohorse trackharness racingguest service managerhighly reccomend this hotelgreat hotel with friendly staffclean and modern hotelfront deskcomplimentary breakfast was goodthe breakfast areagreat weekenda hilton honors memberwonderful staywalk in shower
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Easy check in, beautiful lobby, easy access to casino, large room with comfy bed, clean, loved the decor. Friendly staff, did not try the breakfast - looked tasty, salt water pool, ahhhhhhh!
Would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Columbus Scioto Downs, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear D F,
Thank you for the great review. I am glad you liked the salt water pool. I always thought they were more soothing somehow.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Every time I'm in town I always stay at this location. Staff is very friendly and being attached to the casino the restaurant has great food and there is a buffet in the casino as well. And it not far from great southern shopping center

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Columbus Scioto Downs, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear davidjT8996BP,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We really appreciate it.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Awesome nice, new, very clean hotel. The customer service & friendliness of the staff is incredible. I'm a frequent traveler & this is the best staff I've ever seen. Especially noteworthy are Mohamed at the front desk & servers working breakfast the weekend of Oct 13-15. Thanks for the great stay/experience.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Patrick Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Columbus Scioto Downs, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear TMac2234,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I met Mohamed in 2015. He worked at a competitors hotel. I saw the wonderful mentions of his name in trip advisor and offered him a job on the spot. I am so glad he joined me at this new property. I know that as long as I have Mohamed as my Guest service manager my guests will be in great hands!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Amazing staff and beautiful hotel. Experience was absolutely Amazing!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Each and every person that works they're obviously takes pride in their job and goes above and beyond

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear sarahaE1844CY,

Thank you. I don't know what to say sometimes because of the lovely comments and how to say we appreciate our guests and the time it takes to fill our the review.

THANK YOU!
I agree. My staff is the best!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

The accommodations were very nice & the Guest Service Manager, Mohamed Ali, went over & above to make our stay comfortable & relaxing. Clean room, friendly staff. Connected to the Eldorado Casino. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Thank A. W

Dear A.W.,
Thank you for the wonderful review and also the mention of Mohamed. He is a wonderful Guest service person and a wonderful co-worker.