“Wonderful!”

Hamburg, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Me and my bf are regulars here. I luv the sushi, its the best I ever had! The serivce is good and friendly. I never seen a nicer looking restaurant, the atmosphere is beautiful, especially once you walk in. Even the hibachi is good, a little expensive, but still yummy!

• Visited December 2011

“Awesome”
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Awesome,terrific,amazing,yummy.Kobe is so so good,I and my family really enjoyed it.Ask for Georage he's wonderful,the whole family at Kobe is amazing and so so freindly you must go and eat and try this place out.Top five for me.

Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
“Good Food/Good Atmoshphere”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Was it the greatest Japanese steakhouse I have ever been to? No. But it is up there. We really enjoyed the table side chef but we noticed the other chefs were a little more entertaining. The soup was great! I had the NY Strip and it was cooked perfectly. My wife had the chicken and it was very good. For two people we got out for about $50 with an app and mains. Overall good place to eat.

• Visited March 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Nice but not the best.”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We were advised to try this place out from our hotel. the usual Japanese steak house with sushi and the like. Portions were big but flavor was nothing out to the ordinary. Overall decent value for the money.

Visited March 2012
Houston
“Excelent”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Wow wow wow. Excelent place food & atmosphere, my first time on a place like this. Meaning they prepare the food in front of you. The chef was professional obviously he knew wat he was doing. I Was impress by the service & the food, ""the Only thing is"" if you go on a small group of 4 or less you get to seat with someone else, someone you Never meet before or Ever see Again,the tables seat 7 people & they Want To Start cooking until they Get At leas 4 or more

• Visited January 2012