“Tiny Rooms!” 3 of 5 stars

Courtyard Columbus Airport
Ranked #45 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
“Tiny Rooms!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Overall, this is a not a bad hotel if you just need a place to rest your head for the night. My problem with it was that for what the per room cost was, the rooms were very small. I also should have done my research beforehand because this hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast, but rather has a cafe that serves small meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner at premium prices. It was very clean though and the staff were extremely friendly and attentive to any need that came up. I would stay here again, however maybe just for a quick airport overnight.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Halfmoon87
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Halfmoon87: Thank you for your review, we always appreciate feedback. We're glad you found the hotel rooms clean and our staff helpful. Our King Suite does have some extra space if you may need a larger room. We hope you keep us as your first option when coming to Columbus!

David Kingsley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

When we checked into the room, we discovered that the A/C was not working. We called down to the front desk and they sent someone up right away. Since we had not unpacked yet, they offered us another room which did not work and then found us a 3rd room which was great. Cara at the front desk really took the time to help us find a room that would work and we greatly appreciated her friendly attitude through this. We had a drink that night in their little cafe and found the staff there just as friendly.The bathroom was nice and had great thick towels. In the morning, since they do not provide breakfast (which would have been nice as there is only their cafe and a Waffle house in the area) we purchased breakfast which was quite good. There was a wedding going on the in hotel and they kept all those guests in one area so that the rest of the guests would not be bothered by them which was a great and made the hotel nice and quiet. Would recommend this place for anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy R
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Amy R,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard Columbus Airport. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority, and I am glad we were able to assist in relocating you to another room. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our team regarding the friendly service delivered throughout your stay. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

York Haven
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Good airport location. Typical courtyard by Marriott hotel. Same room type that tend to all look the same after a while. Nothing really spectacular. Rooms are small but clean. Bedding very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank cruizn302
cruizn302,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your experience at Courtyard Columbus Airport. It's great to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your review.

Chino Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed at the Courtyard Feb 27 thru Mar. 3. Our company was in town for The Arnold. I can honesty say I do travel often but this is my first ever review. We received extraordinary service from the entire staff; however there was one employee that shined like to no other. We needed 8 gallons of water and a few hundred copies made with little time to spare....Thanks to the kind professionalism of Natalie, she accommodated us on a whim....all with a genuine smile!! With service like this, reasonable prices, excellent staff, and clean spacious rooms, we NEVER need to look elsewhere!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Phil H
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Phil H,
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Columbus Airport while in town for The Arnold Sports Festival. I appreciate you taking the time to share comments on the extraordinary service delivered by our entire staff and specifically recognizing Natalie's warm hospitality. Natalie's genuine passion for exemplary customer service leads her to enhance each guest's visit and I look forward to commending her efforts. Thank you once again for your review. We hope to host you again in the future.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I really liked this hotel last time I stayed here, so this was my first choice when I had to fly back to Columbus at the last minute.

I see some other reviewers have commented on the service too. As a returning guest, I can definitely say this hotel knows how to train their staff! Every employee I came across at this hotel was great. In particular, Natalie at the Front Desk was very sweet and friendly when she checked me in and gave me some great restaurant suggestions. As I am a Rewards member, she gave me a free bottle of water from the store AND upgraded me. I just loved how she seemed to truly care about her guests. It is the little things.

For me, this Courtyard would probably be maybe 3/5 or 4/5. The service here is what makes it 5/5. I will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Megyn K
Megyn K,
We appreciate your review and return visit to Courtyard Columbus Airport. I'm pleased to know we delivered the consistent, friendly service you have come to expect from us. Natalie will be thrilled to know that her efforts in service had a such a positive impact on your stay. I look forward to sharing your kind comments and will be certain to recognize her with a special commendation on her sincere hospitality. We're happy to hear you would consider staying with us again and we hope to see you soon. Thank you again for your review.

Ft. Myers FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I really like this hotel because there is a wonderful airport shuttle service and for $3.75 a night you can leave your car while you are gone. We stayed on a Friday night, parked our car and took the shuttle to the airport at 5am the next morning. Upon our return, we called the Marriott and 7 minutes later the shuttle was there. Both drivers were friendly and helpful and when we returned the driver pulled up to our car and put the bags in the trunk. Great customer service. The hotel is clean and the front desk staff helpful and very friendly. This is exactly the place you want to stay the night before a trip. I will go back to this hotel!

Room Tip: I like being on the first floor and we were in the back on the hall on the left of the back door. Th...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sammysue
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Sammysue,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard Columbus Airport. We're glad you had a nice stay and found our airport shuttle and on-site parking to add convenience to your travels. We hope you'll visit us again soon. Thanks again!

Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff are always very friendly and accommodating, and there are no negative surprises to the quality of this location compared to the Courtyard by Marriott brand.

I feel at home there. I will most probably return to this location when visiting Columbus again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Guy B,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Courtyard Columbus Airport. We're pleased to hear you feel at home and will be returning for future visits. We enjoy having you as our guest and we look forward to extending our hospitality to you again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.