“typical courtyard experience”

Courtyard Columbus Airport
Ranked #53 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Good airport location. Typical courtyard by Marriott hotel. Same room type that tend to all look the same after a while. Nothing really spectacular. Rooms are small but clean. Bedding very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank cruizn302
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

cruizn302,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your experience at Courtyard Columbus Airport. It's great to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed at the Courtyard Feb 27 thru Mar. 3. Our company was in town for The Arnold. I can honesty say I do travel often but this is my first ever review. We received extraordinary service from the entire staff; however there was one employee that shined like to no other. We needed 8 gallons of water and a few hundred copies made with little time to spare....Thanks to the kind professionalism of Natalie, she accommodated us on a whim....all with a genuine smile!! With service like this, reasonable prices, excellent staff, and clean spacious rooms, we NEVER need to look elsewhere!!!

1  Thank Phil H
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Phil H,
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Columbus Airport while in town for The Arnold Sports Festival. I appreciate you taking the time to share comments on the extraordinary service delivered by our entire staff and specifically recognizing Natalie's warm hospitality. Natalie's genuine passion for exemplary customer service leads her to enhance each guest's visit and I look forward to commending her efforts. Thank you once again for your review. We hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I really liked this hotel last time I stayed here, so this was my first choice when I had to fly back to Columbus at the last minute.

I see some other reviewers have commented on the service too. As a returning guest, I can definitely say this hotel knows how to train their staff! Every employee I came across at this hotel was great. In particular, Natalie at the Front Desk was very sweet and friendly when she checked me in and gave me some great restaurant suggestions. As I am a Rewards member, she gave me a free bottle of water from the store AND upgraded me. I just loved how she seemed to truly care about her guests. It is the little things.

For me, this Courtyard would probably be maybe 3/5 or 4/5. The service here is what makes it 5/5. I will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Megyn K

Megyn K,
We appreciate your review and return visit to Courtyard Columbus Airport. I'm pleased to know we delivered the consistent, friendly service you have come to expect from us. Natalie will be thrilled to know that her efforts in service had a such a positive impact on your stay. I look forward to sharing your kind comments and will be certain to recognize her with a special commendation on her sincere hospitality. We're happy to hear you would consider staying with us again and we hope to see you soon. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I really like this hotel because there is a wonderful airport shuttle service and for $3.75 a night you can leave your car while you are gone. We stayed on a Friday night, parked our car and took the shuttle to the airport at 5am the next morning. Upon our return, we called the Marriott and 7 minutes later the shuttle was there. Both drivers were friendly and helpful and when we returned the driver pulled up to our car and put the bags in the trunk. Great customer service. The hotel is clean and the front desk staff helpful and very friendly. This is exactly the place you want to stay the night before a trip. I will go back to this hotel!

Room Tip: I like being on the first floor and we were in the back on the hall on the left of the back door. Th...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sammysue
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Sammysue,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard Columbus Airport. We're glad you had a nice stay and found our airport shuttle and on-site parking to add convenience to your travels. We hope you'll visit us again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff are always very friendly and accommodating, and there are no negative surprises to the quality of this location compared to the Courtyard by Marriott brand.

I feel at home there. I will most probably return to this location when visiting Columbus again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Guy B,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Courtyard Columbus Airport. We're pleased to hear you feel at home and will be returning for future visits. We enjoy having you as our guest and we look forward to extending our hospitality to you again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on March 19, 2014. The facilities are very nice, the room was great, but Summer at the front desk made this an exceptional stay. Over my years of travel, she was one of the best I've seen: Exceptionally friendly and helpful. I hope the hotel knows what a value they have with Summer at this location.

Bill H,
Thanks so much for writing a review from your visit to Courtyard Columbus Airport. I especially appreciate hearing how Summer's friendly service made for such an exceptional stay. Summer's warm hospitality and exemplary customer service leads her to enhance each guest's visit, making her an essential part of our team. I look forward to commending her efforts and thank you again for sharing your kind comments. We hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on business and upon checking in I realized my company didn't book my room. Summer was very helpful in letting me know what documents were needed and once they were faxed over, she got me a room. So thanks to the hospitality of Summer, I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Summer was very outgoing, personable, and every hotel should have employees like her. She deserves a trip to California..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Tito R,
We appreciate you selecting our hotel while on business and thank you for sharing your Courtyard experience. I look forward to sharing your compliments with Summer and will be certain to recognize her excellent service and sincere hospitality with a special commendation. Thank you again for writing. We hope to welcome you back again soon.