“Great practical airport hotel”

Courtyard Columbus Airport
Ranked #58 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Sonoma County, CA
“Great practical airport hotel”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

5 mins. to the airport, clean, quiet, undergoing a remodel but they have made the construction process as easy on the guests as possible. Free wifi and feather pillow. Nothing fancy but what you need - great if you have an early morning flight.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Kelleyanne,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose to stay with us at Courtyard, and we're delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Should your travels bring you back to Columbus, please plan to stay with us again.
Garry Kirkland, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The front desk, breakfast area, etc. was being remodeled recently, so you can expect a fresh look now. Front desk staff helpful as always, and were trying their best with the temporary setup in a meeting room down the hall. My room was just as what is expected at Courtyard properties.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
rtj17,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us at Courtyard, and we enjoyed having you as our guest. I'm glad you liked our property, and I hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us. Thanks again.
Pine, Colorado
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed here for business. My room was clean, modern, simply furnished. There is a large mall nearby that is high end and had much to offer in the way of food options.
The young lady at the front desk (Mariam) went above and beyond to help me with a small problem that I presented.
The hotel offered complimentary transport to the mall.
The Courtyard is not the top level hotel in the Marriott chain, but this hotel does all that it should do for this level and they do it with outstanding service. Even the room service employee was outstanding in her attitude.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Peggy303,
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard while visiting Columbus on business. I'm glad you liked our property and felt well taken care of by our staff. I appreciate your compliments about Mariam's special guest assistance, and I'll make sure to give her a special commendation for her work. If your travels bring you back to Columbus, we hope you'll come and visit us again.
Dayton
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a very nice hotel -- not the most exciting location, but the service was excellent for my stay. Room service was especially courteous and prompt. Nice rooms, with the (as usual) world's most comfortable Marriott beds. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
reynoldsBA,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as our guest, and we're delighted to know you had a pleasant stay with us at Courtyard Columbus Airport. I'm glad you liked our property and especially liked the comfortable beds. Your high recommendation is greatly appreciate and we hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again.
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I could just copy the comment of drwn, two posts down!
We also got a deal on Priceline which was about 75$. And that's a fair price for this hotel which isn't that bad as some reviewers stated. On the other hand if i would have payed over 100$, i would have expected more for my money.
It's a little older, but it's clean, has a friendly staff and free coffee in the lobby, which we drank at their courtyard-gazebo in the morning.
We thought for the money we payed, it was ok, and since we were visiting Easton Center, the location was ok aswell.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
lelici49,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us, and hope you enjoyed your visit to Easton! I'm glad you found our staff friendly and hope they added to your pleasant trip. Please come and visit us again soon.
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

This is a very old and out dated hotel. I can't believe that this is a courtyard. The location is horrible from the airport and the price is ridiculous. The people where very nice but that is only about the nicest thing I can say. Do not stay here.

• Stayed September 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
milbotate,
Thank you for your review. We value your business and appreciate you staying with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly, but I'd like to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well. We regret that your experience with us was not a positive one. We offer clean, comfortable rooms along with an exceptionally friendly staff. We welcome you to return for another visit as we hope to provide a more positive experience.
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Pretty much Ok. There was nothing that really impressed me about the hotel. There was no really “WOW.” When you walked in. We did get a decent deal through an online hotel retailer for $80. Which was about $30 less then Marriott’s sale price and about 50% off their list price. Had I paid more, I would have been ticked. But, for the price, I liked it. The front desk was very helpful. The room was good. A little small, but for my wife and I, it was good. The pool was small as was the whirlpool. But, once again. It was Ok. So, I would give this a 4 instead of a 5.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
drwn,
Thank you for your review. We greatly value your business and appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard. I hope you and your wife had a good time visiting the Columbus area. We hope you will come and visit us again soon.