“simple, clean, great service”

Courtyard Columbus Airport
Ranked #58 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Pine, Colorado
“simple, clean, great service”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed here for business. My room was clean, modern, simply furnished. There is a large mall nearby that is high end and had much to offer in the way of food options.
The young lady at the front desk (Mariam) went above and beyond to help me with a small problem that I presented.
The hotel offered complimentary transport to the mall.
The Courtyard is not the top level hotel in the Marriott chain, but this hotel does all that it should do for this level and they do it with outstanding service. Even the room service employee was outstanding in her attitude.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Peggy303,
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard while visiting Columbus on business. I'm glad you liked our property and felt well taken care of by our staff. I appreciate your compliments about Mariam's special guest assistance, and I'll make sure to give her a special commendation for her work. If your travels bring you back to Columbus, we hope you'll come and visit us again.
Garry Kirkland, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Dayton
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a very nice hotel -- not the most exciting location, but the service was excellent for my stay. Room service was especially courteous and prompt. Nice rooms, with the (as usual) world's most comfortable Marriott beds. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
reynoldsBA,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as our guest, and we're delighted to know you had a pleasant stay with us at Courtyard Columbus Airport. I'm glad you liked our property and especially liked the comfortable beds. Your high recommendation is greatly appreciate and we hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again.
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I could just copy the comment of drwn, two posts down!
We also got a deal on Priceline which was about 75$. And that's a fair price for this hotel which isn't that bad as some reviewers stated. On the other hand if i would have payed over 100$, i would have expected more for my money.
It's a little older, but it's clean, has a friendly staff and free coffee in the lobby, which we drank at their courtyard-gazebo in the morning.
We thought for the money we payed, it was ok, and since we were visiting Easton Center, the location was ok aswell.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
lelici49,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us, and hope you enjoyed your visit to Easton! I'm glad you found our staff friendly and hope they added to your pleasant trip. Please come and visit us again soon.
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

This is a very old and out dated hotel. I can't believe that this is a courtyard. The location is horrible from the airport and the price is ridiculous. The people where very nice but that is only about the nicest thing I can say. Do not stay here.

• Stayed September 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
milbotate,
Thank you for your review. We value your business and appreciate you staying with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly, but I'd like to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well. We regret that your experience with us was not a positive one. We offer clean, comfortable rooms along with an exceptionally friendly staff. We welcome you to return for another visit as we hope to provide a more positive experience.
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Pretty much Ok. There was nothing that really impressed me about the hotel. There was no really “WOW.” When you walked in. We did get a decent deal through an online hotel retailer for $80. Which was about $30 less then Marriott’s sale price and about 50% off their list price. Had I paid more, I would have been ticked. But, for the price, I liked it. The front desk was very helpful. The room was good. A little small, but for my wife and I, it was good. The pool was small as was the whirlpool. But, once again. It was Ok. So, I would give this a 4 instead of a 5.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
drwn,
Thank you for your review. We greatly value your business and appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard. I hope you and your wife had a good time visiting the Columbus area. We hope you will come and visit us again soon.
Port Clinton, Ohio
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is not terrible. The only reason we stayed there was because my husbands military ball was being held there. The room was average in decor and the bathroom looked like it could have used an extra scrubbing. Initially when sitting on the mattress it was soft(just the way I like it), but after laying down it became firmer and uncomfortable. Not to mention all the pillows were so soft that your head sank all the way through. Breakfast wasn't bad, but I was informed because being with military that I was not going to receive the coupon for the free buffet. Overall, if your looking for a nice hotel for an overnight stay, this would be a good choice. But i will be staying somewhere else if we visit again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Mfsmilen,

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you stayed with us at Courtyard and hope you enjoyed the military ball. We welcome you to come and stay with us again soon.

Regards,
Garry Kirkland, General Manger
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel was very nice and clean but older. Service was awesome! They upgraded up because we had a baby with us. Very sweet staff. The pool area didnt look very clean. We got a good deal on priceline; I wouldn't pay the going price for this hotel though.

• Stayed September 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Newnew29,

Thank you for your review. We’re glad to have had your family stay with us at Courtyard. I’m pleased to hear that our service was awesome and you enjoyed our staff. We welcome you to come and stay with us again soon.

All the best,