I was in Columbus on a work assignment for a week and decided to stay here. The front desk staff was great so off to a good start. Then, the true colors came about. My rate included daily housekeeping which was never done. I went to the front desk two out of the three days I stayed there and mentioned this to them and every time I got the same answer which it was going to be brought to the manager's attention. I guess the manager does not care! Customer service was well below grade. Among other "amenities" was the noise level. In terms of basic hospitality industry standards, well….it lacks cleaning on public areas vacuum carpets, the bathroom was not up to basic standards, dust everywhere, etc… If you have the choice, my personal recommendation is not to stay here. You get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Columbus / Easton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton Ohio