My whole experience was great. The check-in process was quick and easy. The Front Desk Agent was very friendly and I enjoyed a small chat with her. She even gave me popcorn and asked if I needed any items such as toothpaste or toothbrush. My room was very clean and everything I used worked well - hot water and good water pressure, the AC worked well, the TV was fine. There was a full size refrigerator and nice kitchenette. I only used the refrigerator and microwave and they were both very clean and worked just fine. I didn't have any problems with noise and I slept really well. The check-out process was fast and I was greeted with another very pleasant Front Desk Agent. The area around the hotel is quite nice with plenty of shops and restaurants close by. The airport is also very close. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Columbus / Easton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton Ohio