Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton
$137
Hilton.com
$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$89
$189
$177
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$149
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$199
  • Pool
All reviewssams clubwould recommend this hotel to anyonecolumbus areathe hotel staffkitchenettewalmart
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed here for four nights when other accomodations plans I had made did not work out. The staff was always very helpful and the room was clean and very appropriate for a brief business stay, esp. with wireless in the room. The kitchen was adequately equipped and the room was quiet in the evening, but the hallway smelled of smoke, though the floor seemed to be all nonsmoking rooms.
The location is great, close to the Easton Mall, with a grocery store and a cineplex only a short drive away, so that it was easy to get food to prepare in the room, and easy to take in a movie when I had free time.

Room Tip: My room was in the back and was very quiet for a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank for you taking your time to write a review of your recent stay at our Easton location. It is great to hear of the outstanding service you received from our staff, the wireless internet, and the cleanliness of your guestroom. The Easton mall is an amazing area just minutes away from the hotel. I do apologize for the smell of smoke in the hallway; we will look into and take the necessary corrective action to prevent this type of inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Columbus, Ohio. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The hallways had an odor that just smelled dirty. The room looked nice, but when it was time for bed & we turned down the sheets that was another story. The sheets were dirty, had someone's hair on them, & a rice crispy in the bed. When I called the front desk the guy said they had other complaints & that the best he could do was to bring us clean sheets for us to put on. No discount, no coupon for next time, nothing. I think when you pay good money to stay in a hotel it's not too much to ask for clean sheets on a bed, not to mention there wasn't any shampoo or conditioner in the bathroom. Unless things change a lot I will never stay in another Extended Stay hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel unless you like dirty sheets.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness of the bed you described at our Easton location is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. First, please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Specifically, standard operating policy is that linens are always replaced with fresh, clean new bedding before a guest checks in. In addition, all rooms are inspected prior to being made available to the public. That having been said, I recognize the issue you have brought to my attention and discussed it with hotel staff and management. We don't set out extra amenities like shampoo, lotions, shower caps, etc, in our rooms. However, our hotel does have a limited supply of sundries at the front desk, and we happily dispense them free of charge upon request. Thank you again for comments, and we would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Booked this hotel at the last minute, a friend was running in the Columbus marathon and I decided to go cheer her on. They were at a different hotel in the Easton area that was booked. I guess with the marathon and the Ohio State football game, there were slim pickings for hotel rooms. After reading some of the reviews here and hotels.com, I didn't know what to expect. The hotel was clean, the staff was very nice. We had a non-smoking room, as requested. There have been some recent upgrades, there was a flat screen tv in the room.

When I checked in I was told that the room had not been cleaned yet - it was about 5 pm. One of the workers had called out. Scott, at the desk, asked if I could wait 10 minutes and he'd go clean the room himself - some other rooms were still be cleaned also. Well, 20 minutes later, the room was still not cleaned; we did not get into the room until 6 pm. I was disappointed, but Scott was the only one at the desk and there were a few check-ins - I was in lobby waiting and watching. Scott kept thanking us for our patience.

I understand it is an extended stay so normally people are bringing their own toiletries. But could the hotel at least supply some hand soap in the bathroom - that's the one thing the average person is not going to think to bring on a short/overnight stay. A couple extra pillows in the room would be nice too.

For a night, this was fine. The location is GREAT for Easton Town Center. For the price, yes, I'd come back for another night stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review of your experience at our Columbus Easton location. Your feedback is always appreciated to help us improve our service and product offerings. I do apologize for the inconvenience you endured of getting your room ready in a timely manner and we will take steps to prevent this type of inconvenience going forward. I am delighted to hear of the efforts of Scott. Thank you again for the allowing us the opportunity to serve your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you again on your future travels to Columbus.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My son and I stayed here for an evening and we both didn't like it. It was dirty, the person at the front desk was terrible, and I was concerned about my safety. It appears that people stay there for a week or more at a time, and alot of cars were driving people up to attend a party near our room/apartment. The price was what drove us there, but it is worth to pay more.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that the cleanliness and the customer service you experienced did not exceed your expections. Please accept my apology. I will be bringing your feedback to the attention of the property management and staff members to ensure that our customer service and cleanliness standards are at the highest quality. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at cea@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here three weeks while waiting for our apartment. The room was nice, service was fine, and kitchenette was functional. The staff was great, but Nique was fantastic. Can't say enough good things about her. She was helpful and sweet, thanks.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors; it is a delight to hear the efforts of our staff, especially Nique, enabled you to have a "home away from home" experience. We appreciate the opportunity to serve as your interim house and wish the best in your new home.