I've been to many hotels in and around Columbus, but this one by far is the best one!
The hallway was smelling literally of roses the entire time I was there. No smoke smell except for the last day when the cleaning person came through....for some reason I could faintly smell smoke but it was hardly noticeable.
The pool was lovely, the room was lovely. Marble in the bathroom, fresh smelling linens, clean bathtub, sink and toilet, not a spot anywhere in the room.
In the hallway there was a rather large white stain of some sort a few rooms down from mine, but nothing that got in the way.
TV reception was alright, the TV itself was perfect, SUPER fast internet, was able to watch netflix on my downtime with no problems.
Not too bad of a drive to downtown, whether you go up I-270 to I-70, or you take W Broad all the way to downtown...either way the drive is manageable and you can't go wrong. There's also several COTA bus stops around the hotel so public transportation downtown is good, too.
I've been to several hotels and this one by far is the best one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus - West Broad is 6 miles from downtown Columbus. This centrally located Non-Smoking hotel offers Newly Renovated Rooms with free WiFi and flat screen TVs. This hotel is just minutes from all the excitement of downtown & the arena district, only half a mile from the new Hollywood Casino Columbus, or our world famous Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, only 13 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Columbus - w. Broad Hotel Columbus
- Holiday Inn Columbus
- Columbus Holiday Inn
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad Ohio