Decent hotel. Only stayed one night. Room was a decent size. Quiet. Very clean room and common areas. Close to all the good shopping and restaurants at Polaris. Downside: No type of refrigerator, could not get the WiFi to work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Ready to Shop. The Four Points by Sheraton Columbus - Polaris is located right where you want to be in the city, just off Interstate 71. Hop aboard our free shuttle to Polaris Fashion Place, one of Columbus’s top retail destinations. You’ll also find plenty of things to see within a short drive, such as the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium or Franklin Park Conservatory. Watch the Buckeyes at The Ohio State University and work on your golf game at nearby courses and driving ranges.Meet in Style. We have more than 1,000 square feet of premium event space, with flexible layouts that can accommodate up to 50 people. Our business center provides support services. When it’s time to unwind, head to our fitness center or outdoor heated pool. The lounge is the place to go for good company, casual dining, and our Best Brews™.Just What You Need. Choose from our 100 guest rooms, including three suites, complete with one king-size or two queen Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds™. Enjoy free extras, like High Speed Internet Access and bottled water. You’ll also find a 42” flat screen TV and an in-room coffeemaker for your convenience.WG ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Columbus - Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Wingate Hotel Columbus Polaris
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus - Polaris Ohio