All reviews columbus airport very early morning flight rental car on demand shuttle service leave your car room was clean next morning front desk staff recommend this hotel outdoor pool convenient location night stay free shuttle business trip stayed one night nice stay
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Nothing like the Hilton Garden Inn next door. Would have cancelled and stayed there on way back from vacation but did the park and fly. Quality was not like most Hiltons I have stayed in before. First room smelled like cat urine. Was moved to another room but was directly across from maid service. Was not addressed as a HHonors member when checking in. Was rushed through the process. Was never told about any upgrades or complimentary gifts when checking in. Had to ask then was told could pick a snack.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2016

When we arrived the main problem was there were no problems. Normally if everything is going good you expect something bad. But this stay the staff was great. Even at 1am with a pounding headache they will go above and beyond to help you.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Always get the best service here. Very clean, quiet, friendliest, helpful staff. I have stayed here many times and use the stay and park option. I feel my car is safe here and never have had a problem

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2016

I had a quick overnight stay. The room was clean. Internet access was easy. I was able to get a good night sleep and enjoy the complimentary breakfast the next morning, which had a good variety of food choices.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Did not follow directions when I made specific request when I made my reservations. When I called to bring it attention to the manager, there was no response!! I would never recommend this hotel!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kamal S, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Dear Marcay,

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.