All reviews columbus airport very early morning flight rental car on demand shuttle service leave your car room was clean next morning front desk staff recommend this hotel outdoor pool convenient location night stay free shuttle business trip stayed one night nice stay
Reviewed August 5, 2016

I had a quick overnight stay. The room was clean. Internet access was easy. I was able to get a good night sleep and enjoy the complimentary breakfast the next morning, which had a good variety of food choices.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Did not follow directions when I made specific request when I made my reservations. When I called to bring it attention to the manager, there was no response!! I would never recommend this hotel!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kamal S, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Dear Marcay,

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

location is good. The stay is comfortable. I enjoyed stay the breakfast and evening cokes. The internet Wi-Fi is fast. The check in and check out are fast. The location is very convenient. The front desk people are friendly.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kamal S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete our survey and thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is always very nice to hear back from our guests and we cannot express how proud we are that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and you are certainly welcome back anytime. Thank you!!

Thanks
Kamal

Reviewed July 30, 2016

Nice clean room leaky ac unit but I'm sure that will be fixed. Everyone we talked to were great, even helping me avoid traffic by telling me of a quicker way to get downtown during rush hour. Didn't eat at the hotel but enjoyed coffee in the am.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time for feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We always are very grateful to hear back from our guests and it is very encouraging to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us and it would be a pleasure to host you again in the future. Thank you!!

Thanks,

Kamal

Reviewed July 30, 2016

Had a hard time checking in. Hilton Honors credit card was not good enough to pay for room, wanted a second card. Beds are not very good. Slept on floor. AC would not cool room much below 78, even though it was set at 69. No high speed internet hard wire port for laptop use. No breakfast service before 0630. Shuttle to airport was the only good thing about the stay. I am just a base Hilton honors member but was a diamond member from 2000-2013.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered and we’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.