“Clean and Comfortable.”

Ranked #20 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Sarasota, Florida
“Clean and Comfortable.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel. The check in was fast and efficient, the room was clean and comfortable and the shuttle was on demand. I didn't have any trouble or complaints. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013
Kim H, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete this review. Your opinion is very important to us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Columbus International Airport and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Ashland, KY, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The location is perfect, could walk to the terminal however the shuttle was timely and efficient. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. I was traveling with an infant so safety was my first concern and I was not disappointed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has an early morning flight!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. Your opinion is very important to us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We want all of our guest to have a very enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Columbus, Ohio. Have a great day!!!
Chicago
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel (and other around it), are right next to the runway. However, I don't recall hearing any take-offs/landings. Perhaps the AC covered it up, but if I didn't hear it, it doesn't make a difference how. The property is fine. Service is good, simple breakfast options are nice, and the rooms and bathrooms are clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Columbus International Airport. Your opinion is very important to us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us without any airport noise. We look forward to seeing you on any future visits to Columbus, Ohio. Have a great day!
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have stayed at this location several times when flying in and out of CMH. Always a pleasant stay with a friendly staff. During this particular stay they were remodeling the reception area and did not offer breakfast, but offered it at the HGI next door. I have never encountered a problem during any of my stays.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay at our Hampton Inn Columbus International Airport. Your opinion is very important to us. I am so glad that you are a returning guest to our property. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the remodeling of the lobby and hope you come back soon to enjoy the end results. We are very pleased with it and hope you will be as well. We did have to relocate the breakfast to our meeting room right next door to the lobby during the renovation and I believe this may have caused some confusion. We look forward to seeing you again on a future visit to Columbus, Ohio. Have a great day!
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It's not the nicest Hampton we've ever stayed in, and we were disappointed there was no hot tub in the pool area. But the staff was incredibly helpful and accomodating, which made up for it. And there were cookies when we checked in, which always makes me happy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Columbus International Airport. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the cookies! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Columbus, Ohio. Have a great day!
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed April 1, 2013

What a pleasant surprise this was. The hotel is very clean, the room was neat and tidy, more than what I needed for an overnight stay, with a nice bathroom. Kimberly Hoyer was super friendly, and having the on-site parking with a ride to the airport deserves a A+ in my opinion. Very convenient. Thank you Hampton Inn, for a great, convenient and clean place to stay. You'll see more of me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete this review. We are so very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and very much look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Ohio. Have a wonderful day!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was amazed at the affordability of this hotel and the quality of the room. It was not very large, but the accommodation were nice. My room even had a charging station for phones and tablets, which I had not seen in hotels of this type in the US before. You would think being a stone's throw away from the ATC tower would result in a loud night, but this place was quiet. It does not have a lounge, but the Hilton next door does, which makes unwinding after a long flight or drive nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our team tries very hard to exceed the expectations of our travelers everyday. However, it always feels good to get a positive survey reinforcing that hard-work does pays off. On behalf of the team at the Hampton Inn Columbus Airport I would like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to do the survey. Have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus Airport
Best Western Port Columbus
Best Western Port Columbus
#35 of 143 in Columbus
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area
Candlewood Suites Columbus Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!