I loved the beautiful quilts on the beds and the spacious bath, the extra sink and mirror made it handy for all of us to get ready at the same time. The large pool and hot tub was a big hit with my son. The Dutch House restaurant had some of the best pastries we have ever tasted (my personal favorite was the fresh apple fritters) and we really enjoyed browsing the Amish shops in the plaza on the property. It's a little pricey for the area, but I would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Das Dutch Village Inn offers 52 custom-decorated rooms, and suites, two state-of-the-art meeting rooms and one of the area's finest banquet centers. Right away you'll notice the spaciousness of the inn's beautiful lobbies, corridors and rooms. Your eyes will be drawn to the beautifully detailed handcrafted fireplaces, railings and furnishings. When you see what the finest craftsmen in Ohio have created, we know you'll agree that Das Dutch Village Inn has a charm all its own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Das Dutch Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Das Dutch Village Hotel Columbiana
- Das Dutch Village Inn Columbiana, Ohio