“Big food”

Sunnyside Grill
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Cleves
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Big food”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is like like going back in time. They have huge portion of good food at a good price. This was maybe the biggest double decker I have ever had. So if you like to eat a lot of food just stop by.

Mason, Ohio
“Great Comfort Food”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

There breakfast is fantastic. You can get Goetta here which is my favorite breakfast meat and you can not find many restauratns that will serve it. The helpings are huge and it is a quaint and clean diner. I had their chicken salad sandwhich and it was good. I want to go back and try one of the huge hamburgers which are hand patted.

Visited August 2012
“Great value”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Great food and great prices get there early on Sunday morn. Service could use a little help

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Awful service”
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I have been a frequent customer of this place and have to start off by saying that the food is always excellent, so props to the cooks. But the service is lacking. I don't want to put all the servers down there is one in particular that is just awful, she is an older looking lady with dark hair, i would giver her name but she has never greeted us with it so i have no idea. She never offered to refill our drinks and we had to wait a long time to get refills on coffee and soda. When we wanted boxes she never offered those so we had to ask and when we did ask the server acted like it was such a tall order. Word of advice to that server that if you are really unhappy with your job WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE! Don't take it out on the customer. I know i may seem like just a rude customer, but this has happened many times and this is the first review i have written about a restaurant EVER. Again the food is good but the service is just awful!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank ElVator
cincinnati
“You've Never Seen Double-D's like These!”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

They have the biggest sandwiches hands down!
Great Breakfast, Daily Dinner Specials, Custom Burgers, Homemade Soups, I can't get enough I dine there All the Time!

1 Thank shaneomacCincinnati

Been to Sunnyside Grill? Share your experiences!