“Such a great place for fine dining in a casual atmosphere…love it!”

Gigi's on Fairmount
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eat. Laugh. Wine. A neighborhood bistro with an emphasis on wine in the heart of Cleveland Heights!
Shaker Heights, Ohio
“Such a great place for fine dining in a casual atmosphere…love it!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I've been to Gigi's 4 times - all for lunch. Usually I was with friends, and we had a nice, leisurely lunch with a glass of wine. Great food, such nice service, and Gigi always so friendly. It's a great "ladies who lunch" spot - soups, salads, paninis and bruschettas, but sort of higher-end than most places. You can tell the food is made in house and with great care - nothing is ordinary. The salads have tremendous greens, great vinaigrettes, different elements. Great atmosphere, and nice staff. My last visit was with my high school aged son, who slurped down my soup, ate my salad, and then finished his panini with no trouble. He loved it - asked when we are going back!
Highly recommend for a nice, quiet, delicious lunch!

• Visited December 2013

Cleveland OH
“delightful neighborhood bistro”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Gigi's has been open only about a month, but already there is considerable buzz about the place ... and the buzz is justified. My wife and I had our second meal there last night, and we think this place is a real treasure. They serve excellent house-made soups, paninis, salads, and various delectable nibbles to go with a really fine (and well-priced!) wine list. They also have full-meal specials every evening. Last night my wife and I both chose the salmon pomodoro, which was superb -- perfectly sourced, perfectly cooked salmon, with imaginative and tasty accompaniments. The first time we were there, we tried the bruschetta boards -- and wow, were they good. So you can come to Gigi's and have a simple glass of wine and a fabulous snack, or a full meal (with a full bar available, too, by the way). Both times we ate here were mid-week weekdays, and both times the place was nearly full. And we understand why! Service still has a few occasional blips (wait staff should learn how to pronounce "bruschetta"), but for a new place it's really great.

• Visited December 2013