“Perfect for an intimate wedding reception”
Review of Nighttown

Nighttown
Reserve with OpenTable
Nighttown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I've always wanted an intimate wedding reception, with a laid-back atmosphere yet elegant and charming. It just came all together with Nighttown's new garden patio. It's was totally unexpected! It made it even easier for us since we planned a Black and White event, and this patio was comfortably airy and charmingly minimalistic. If you define elegance as not being stuffy and elaborately busy, then this is a good option worth considering. Otherwise, you may put all the stuff you want in your event and the people in Nighttown would allow you anyways.

They are pretty easy to deal with, you get to choose up to four main courses for the menu, they print their own menus, they even allow you to bring any deserts without extra charges. Service was reasonably prompt and attentive. For the good food and convenience, we're happy for what we paid for.

There are plenty of parking space, valet is also an option for your guests.

2  Thank DailyPassion

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nighttown is close to our business location and we often take clients there for lunch and dinner. I have never been disappointed with serves or food. It is a great place to sit on the patio on warm evenings. The Dublin Lawyer lobster in cream sauce is one of their signature dishes and fantastic!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Sadly, Nightown is now a bit of a haul from Sanibel Island FL. However as a Cleveland Heights home boy it has always been a favorite for a special meal. Whenever we get back we always make an effort to have a meal at Nightown.

PS: Service is always top notch

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have reluctantly eaten here over the years. I think the food is mediocre and the restaurant does not appear to be clean. They have some great jazz and shows that are a big draw. But last night was the final meal for me when as I left the back room I encountered a mouse in front of me!

2  Thank Sue D
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We visit Nighttown on a regular basis and love the food, the wait staff, the atmosphere, the owner...I guess everything. We have gone for the concerts as well, but find eating during a concert to be less than relaxing...so drinks it is! I have also stopped in with my daughter to just sit at the bar and and enjoy libations and conversations. One of my favorite places by far!