“Excellent sushi!!!”
Review of Tree Country

Tree Country
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Interesting little restaurant in a great location. Just past Little Italy, this restaurant has convenient parking just steps away for the front door. The menu is extensive, and the meals that we ordered were delicious. Not a lot of ambiance but pleasant. We will definitely go back with our granddaughter that attends nearby Case Western University.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I visited Tree Country Bistro as part of a Dishcrawl. Dishcrawl is paid in advance; you only know the neighborhood when you sign up. The first establishment is disclosed later. Tree Country Bistro (sounds like an organic sandwich shop) has wonderful Thai food. Also Korean and Japanese. The owner/chef was most enthusiastic and welcoming. The had huge amounts of food for us 'crawlers' to taste. Pad Thai. Love Pad Thai. Sushi. I'm not a sushi lover, but I had two pieces and honestly found them tasty. I must go back and try more. Homemade spring rolls. Yum! Another dish, fried Korean rice, I think, was also wonderful. Spiced perfectly for my palate.
I just wonder how Asian food junkies like me would find this given the name? The atmosphere is casual/retro Mom's kitchen. Bar - wine & beer (there may be cocktails, not sure)
Do yourself a favor. Go. On Coventry in Cleveland Heights.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a great place for Japanese, Thai, or Korean food. The menu is truly amazing, with great choices, and even make your own stir fry. The sashimi is of great quality, with even the hard to find Saba (Mackerel). One of my favorite dishes is Country Pad Tai, which has a special touch to this traditional dish, adding a little spice. the service is great and ver friendly, and the place has easy access since it is a few steps from a parking lot building which gives you the first 30 minutes free. The food comes out really fast, which is great for lunch when time is of the essence.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I love Tree Country! The atmosphere is really laid back, and so nice. It is a little small, but it's still a great restaurant. The sushi boat and kimchi dishes are my favorites, especially the kimchibokum. There are a wide variety of food from Japan, Korea and Thailand. My boyfriend and I have spent the past 2 Valentine's Days there, and both times we were given favors as we left. This is such a great restaurant for anyone who loves Asian food.