“Family Stone and the Average White Band Concert”
Review of Cain Park

Cain Park
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The concert was great. I believe what impressed me the most was how beautiful the place was. I am handicapped, so my aunt (who is only 8 years older than myself), made some phone calls to find out about shuttle rides and handicapped parking, got ahold of this very helpful, nice and kind lady named Erin, who not only gave us all the info we were looking for, but also arranged for us to be picked up by golf carts, once we got there, but to drop us off at the shuttle pick-up after the concert. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a better lady (Erin) to make this a perfect night!!! So as far as concerts, go the city of Cleveland Hts. and Evans Amphitheater. It has my votes as one of the best concert venues in this area, and at 52 years old, concerts are one of my favorite past times, so I've been to several in my time.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Please plan a visit here...the architecture is beautiful...love the brick work and wooded park. We recently saw Judy Collins here we love both Judy Collins and venues Cain Park. You can park at Severance Center and take a free shuttle to and from Cain Park. Pick one of the many events here and enjoy beautiful ambience and an evening show.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

People are amazed when I tell them of all the wonderful concerts held each year at Cain Park. Everyone from Jake Shimibukaru to Poco To Do Wop and everything in between. Great seating and pricing. Love the snack stand - reasonable prices too!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A longtime haven for jazz festivals in rundown Cleveland Heights. It's becoming less and less of a magnet for us. We don't like smarmy.

1  Thank prophettess