“BACON”

Add it.
Sweetie Fry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We had bacon maple ice cream. It was SOO good. My husband wasn't as fond of it, but I guess you just have to like that sort of thing. I do and it was awesome. We also got fries there. Bacon Cheddar melt. yeah we ate every bite of those. Soo fattening but delicious.

There are newer reviews for Sweetie Fry

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Great homemade icecream with unique flavors. I got the cookies and cream with a sweetie scoop of french vanilla. Both were awesome. Friendly staff.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

this is my fave ice cream shop outside of my freezer. they have lots of unusual flavors and are usually crowded. all ages get a nice experience here. they are across the st. from the shell gas sta. they are open till at least 10pm and are open until 1230am on wkends. oh, i forgot,lots of unusual fries, too.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Have tried other favors but always end back to the tried and true and it sure tastes good here. Kids love it also and they have a kid size scoop in a cone I appreciate.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Best ice cream ever! Unique flavors and great personal service. It can get really busy and there can be a wait.