“What a surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Columbus, Indiana, United States
“What a surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We booked this hotel via Priceline. When we were given our room number, I told my husband..I'll bet we are at the very end of the hall...And we were. However, we had been upgraded to a Suite!!
Situated at the corner of the building, the room had 7 or 8 windows providing a view of 2 very different angles. We enjoyed a king sized bed, sofa, recliner, big screen TV, computer desk and chair, microwave, mini-fridge. Our only regret was that we only had a 1 night reservation. The room was immaculate and the service at the desk was friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank OtleyandFatcat
HospitalityMgr, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear OtleyandFatcat,
Thank you for letting everyone know about your great stay with us. I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy all the amenities in your great King Corner suite. We hope to have you back with us soon!
Dave Goldstein

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
rochester ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I was in town to see a Cleveland Browns game. The hotel is definitely within walking distance to the stadium. We did not return that night until 1am. We were awoken at 8am by the cleaning staff screaming down the hall about towels. I then called to see if we could get a late check out so I could take a nap ( I had a terrible cold) and they couldn't accommodate even though I am a Wyndham rewards member. We spoke to the front desk staff and they were very kind and refunded some of our points we wasted on this place. That is why I didn't give them a 1 rating. I won't be staying again.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank ahath
Dear ahath,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. We will be sure to follow up with our housekeeping to ensure it is quiet early in the morning. Unfortunately late check-outs are not always available in order to make sure our rooms are cleaned in time for our arrivals for the day. I am glad to hear you had a good experience with our front desk and i hope we have the chance to have you with us again.
Be well,
Columbus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at the Wyndham downtown Cleveland. This hotel is a few blocks away from the Tower City Mall, and walking distance from Public Square. The room was clean, and everything I needed was right at my fingertips. The staff was great too. My only negative comment is the Valet parking. At $20, they are just babysitting your car because the nearest parking is a couple blocks away!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Dear Sherrie J,
Thank you for letting everyone know about your great stay with us. I am glad to hear you got to enjoy some of the many nearby attractions in our neighborhood. We hope to see you again soon!