Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel
$121
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$165
$133
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$111
$80
Radisson
$109
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$120
$101
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$128
$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$171
$131
$118
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$131
$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

All reviewscleveland airportan early flighton demandfront deskspg membershuttle ridestarbucks coffeerental carnice poolbed was comfortableper daypool and hot tublobby areaone night stayclean hotelfitness centerparking garage
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 1 night for business and it was extremely difficult to even access my room! The first key card the receptionist gave me did not work. So I lugged all my bags down to the lobby to get a second one (to a different room). I also did the polite thing and waited on line again. This took an extra 10 minutes as some yahoo was asking where the best food was near the airport... So eventually I asked the front desk person "is this 2nd card going to work? Because if it doesn't I will be upset". He assured me it would work.

Lo and behold, it did not work. So I trekked back to the front desk, did not wait on line, and just put the key card down in front of him. They were apologetic and upgraded me to a suite, however, I would have preferred just a regular room as the suite was overlooking the tarmac and very noisy. I guess I should have expected that staying at an airport hotel, but there probably are some rooms somewhere in this hotel that don't face the airport (I just couldn't access any of them!)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SimonBow
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Secondly I would like to apologize for the many issues you had with your room key. I can assure you this is not a common practice with our property and will making this a priority of our maintenance department to make sure that our keys and lock mechanisms on the guest doors are working properly. We don't want you or any guest in the future to have to experience that again. I hope that you will give our property another chance in the future to show you that your stay can be enjoyable and problem free.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed at the Cleveland Airport Sheraton November 7-10, 2013. We had two rooms, one for my husband and me and one for our teenage daughter. Originally, we were going to go with one room, but changed our minds when we got there. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable, and got us two adjacent rooms without any fuss. Rooms were clean, beds very comfortable, furnishings were up to date. We had a TV (we didn't watch it), dresser, two night tables, alarm clock, a chair and small side table, and a desk. Bathroom was immaculate, but for some evidence of leakage or water damage on the ceiling over the shower. They provide a hair dryer and the usual amenities. My only complaint was that the heating unit was very noisy and woke us up every time it switched on. It worked fine, but the fan speed was high. I'm not sure that could be adjusted. It was cold enough that we needed the heat. We tried warming up the room and then turning off the heat when we went to bed, but the room got too cold for us.

We chose the "no housekeeping" option and got vouchers good for $5 off meals at the hotel restaurant, or we could have opted to get points. We opted to get money off breakfast. Breakfast was okay. Nice selection of food, generous portions, but nothing to write home about in terms of flavor.

The rental car pickup and return place is 3 or 4 miles from the hotel, but the hotel has a service where they'll notify the rental company to come pick up your car, saving you valuable time the morning of your departure. Otherwise, you'd have to drive over to the car return, then wait for a shuttle back to the airport. As the hotel really is right AT the airport, it's very nice that they can take care of it for you. They drive you to your terminal in the Sheraton shuttle.

The hotel also has a small pool, hot tub, exercise room, and spa, but we didn't have time to use any of these.

A very enjoyable visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Judith L

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and the amenities we have to offer. We strive to provide each guest with exceptional service and make them feel comfortable while traveling. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hotel location is great & close to transportation to downtown. See details below:

TRANSPORTATION: This hotel offers free shuttle service 24/7 to and from the airport. Takes less than three minutes to get to the hotel via shuttle. If you wish to take a day and tour downtown, we took the shuttle back to the airport and took the RTA Red Line (train) that got us to downtown. Train is clean and I felt safe during my ride. Bus routes are available however, you will need to make at least one transfer to get to downtown.

LOCATION: Hop, skip, and a jump from airport!

LOBBY: Great service from Reservation Desk Agent. Friendly, fast, and accommodating to our requests. Lobby was clean and open with seating areas consisting of couches & chairs. Off to the side of the lobby was the bar/dining room; across the way is a Starbucks with a limited menu.

ROOM: Standard room had sweet sleeper bed (they are wonderful!). Room was quiet & clean. Although room was clean there was a slight musty odor and a large water mark in the corner of our room by the window. Bathroom was a nice size and clean. Free Wi-Fi.

BAR: Nice seating area. Menu is limited as expected. Good food with reasonable prices. Service was great, very attentive.

DINING ROOM: Our room rate included breakfast. Dining room was average size & average décor. We had excellent service. Menu had nice selection with reasonable prices. The breakfast buffet had a great selection.

AMENITIES: Basic room amenities including free Wi-Fi. Hotel has fitness center & indoor pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank D M
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I'm very pleased to read that you found our property and associates to be accommodating. We strive to provide exceptional service to all of our guests and based on your comments we surely hit the mark. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton for Gaelic Football Nationals this Labor Day (2013). The hotel was PACKED with athletes and I must say the staff did an amazing job. They were always available to answer questions, they had extra areas to eat and drink set up, the transportation was excellent. Anytime a player was injured, they were helpful getting them wheelchairs or whatever was needed. The manager was friendly as well and introduced himself to whomever he could. Kudos to them, I would defiantly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with our property and that all of our associates were friendly and accommodating. We strive to provide exceptional service no matter how busy our property can get and your feedback validates that. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

It had a nice club lounge. People at check in where nice/professional/helpful.

But, for other wise a very gratifying stay, I felt a little cheated (it wasn't the money, only a dollar, but, principle). Around 10pm or so, I used the front lobby computer and put my room number etc. to check emails and I also printed out a few pages of maps (it said the first 5 were free).

Then, in the morning, on the Club Lounge level, I printed an extra 2 pages of a boarding pass. On the counter, it said that I would not have a charge and I had "3 more free" copies.. (I printed a total of 6 pages during the stay). But, when I checked out of the hotel, they charged me a dollar because I made one more copy than the "5 free limit".. I felt it was unfair and told at the front desk and they admitted it was a mistake (the counters in the club lounge and front lobby are not synced). I told them that I when I saw in the Club Lounge computer said I had 5 more copies. Anyway, the stay was good, but, I left with a sour taste in my mouth (I wasn't going to argue in the lobby about a dollar). But, it was poor customer service in my opinion, they should change their policy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank JimF373

We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to provide a review in regards to your recent stay. I'm glad our associates were helpful, friendly and professional and also that you were able to enjoy our Sheraton Club Lounge. I want to apologize for the issue you experienced with our Link@Sheraton and your printing. I will make sure that we look into this printing charge matter so that we can correct it immediately. It was not our intention to have this charge appear and it may have been a glitch with the computers which are controlled by another company and they are the ones who control the printers as well. I can assure you that we will take care of this matter accordingly so you or any future guests don't experience the charge when it's not appropriate.