The Westin Cleveland Downtown
$130
$118
Doubletree.com
1,175 results
All reviewsurban farmerrock and roll hallfront deskheavenly bedthe club loungelake viewconvention centerwithin walking distanceroom servicevalet parkingbeautiful hotelfootball stadiumhall of famefirst energy stadiumvalet servicebrowns stadiumchecking in
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Completely re-modeled hotel. Cool lobby. Nice rooms. Friendly and efficient staff. Convenient downtown location, perfect for business traveler or visits to Indians/Browns game or Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Bob M, General Manager at The Westin Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

Dear SKI-MRG5,

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Cleveland Downtown and for your very kind comments.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Excellent! The service was wonderful, the staff polite and very, very accommodating. One thing I loved about the rooms, is where the outlets are. You can actually plug your phones in and anything else you need charged right next to your bed. I travel quite a bit, and I rarely take the soaps, but they were so nice here I asked the front desk if I could have some before I left. They not only gave me a couple, but a nice gift as well. The rooms were very nicely appointed, comfortable beds, very nice linens. And to top it off - great location. Close to wonderful restaurants, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, stadiums, and a little park. One last thing, the food was fabulous. Plus they have a Starbucks right at the hotel. If you're staying in downtown Cleveland stay HERE.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Chan2ce

Dear Chan2ce,

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Cleveland Downtown. I am so glad you had such a great stay with us. We look forward to your next visit - enjoy the soaps!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Upon arrival I was warmly greeted by the front desk staff. After a very efficient check-in I was escorted to the elevators and informed of all of the property amenities. The lobby was beautiful and more designed than a typical Westin. There were more colors and textures which is definitely appreciated as most Westin's come off as monochromatic and unexciting. I was upgraded to a large suite which also had more color and texture than most Westin hotels. I loved everything but the carpet. It was very loud and didn't really fit into the design scheme. The club lounge was two amazing floors and a nice retreat from the city. I was very impressed with Rolanda Heath and Bianca Carr, two staff members in the lounge. They were so attentive, fun to speak to and energetic about working at the Westin. It made spending time in the lounge a pleasure! I really enjoyed the restaurant/bar, the Urban Farmer, as well. The food and drinks were terrific at reasonable prices. I will definitely stay at this property when in Cleveland. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Suites are nice but half of the hotel overlooks the lake and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Choose that direction.
2  Thank nicholasevans

Dear Diana M,

What an AWESOME review. I was so happy to read your review of our property. I'm so glad that all of our staff took such great care of you!

We look forward to your next visit to the Westin Cleveland Downtown!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This newly remodeled Westin is modern, warm and welcoming. The bell staff absolutely did not let me ever open the main door in my comings and goings, which were many, they were really on the ball!

The lobby was very artistically designed from the mosaic tile in the lobby, to the light fixtures overhead, to the "head sculpture" that was painstakingly hand covered in local wood! The room was modern and well equipped.

We were able to walk everywhere from the property. Very convenient to the convention center, the Browns stadium, Rock-n-Roll hall of fame, etc. We even walked to the Gateway district on a very pleasant evening. There is a Starbucks inside the hotel, how great is that?

I had chance to use the gym as well. Very well equipped with treadmills, ellipticals, jacob's ladder, circuit training machines, jump ropes, and dumbbells - lots of TV's too!

Not to be missed is the restaurant adjacent to the hotel, Urban Farmer. Had one of the best meals of my life! Great spot for all three meals, and drinks in the bar. Really lively, fun atmosphere!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the club lounge level. Awesome view and great food.
1  Thank Diana M

Dear Diana M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Westin Cleveland Downtown. I enjoyed reading your review and all of your kind words.

We are looking forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This west in just opened and the staff couldn't be more helpful. The front desk manager went out of his way to make our stay special. All our needs were taken care off. The hotel was remodeled and is beautiful. It's in a great location, right next to the convention center. Highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Join Starwood preferred for a high floor

Dear Ginny L,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Westin Cleveland Downtown. I loved reading your review, thank you for your kind words.

We look forward to your next visit.