This was one of many trips we have taken to cleveland in recent months . All staff is always courteous and professional.
The room was clean and in order except that the phone didn't work.
Trying to call from my cell was unsuccessful because all numbers I googled gave me toll free numbers that did not get me to the front desk.
Lastly our room was right across from the service room and staff was very loud and let doors slam . That was a little annoying but we know better to ask not to be near the ice machine and/the service staff room.
Other than that it was almost perfect .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 206 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE ; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, Cancelon, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio