We stayed here for two nights on a comped offer from Horseshoe Cleveland. Our first impression of this hotel was great, it was beautiful and the staff were very friendly upon check in. In fact, every employee we encountered during our stay was wonderful.
The room was clean, spacious, and stayed cool despite the 80+ degree temperatures outside. The hotel is connected to small shopping center, with a movie theatre, food court, some office buildings, and Horseshoe Casino. If you're coming in for a short stay, you may not have to leave the premises.
We attended an Indians game while in town and Progressive Field was about a ten minute walk away. We were also within about a ten minute walk to 4th Street and the Warehouse District. Perfect location; we would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio