The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland is a a great hidden gem in Cleveland. Most people probably don't try to stay at The Ritz, thinking it is over priced. For Cleveland, this is a great hotel, fantastic location and the service meets Ritz quality. Location being near the casino, easy inside walk on even the coldest nights, several places to eat inside between hotel and casino. Lounge within the hotel could use a slight upgrade on their selection without killing the wallet, but still nice overall liquors. Didn't try the food inside the hotel.
Room with a great view, prompt service when I needed something and easy check in - check out. Some may not like the fact you have to go up to check in once you get out of your car, but I prefer that to having to stand where the cold wind can get to you when people open the doors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio