The first time I stayed at this location was almost ten years ago, and I was so wowed by the experience that it was high on my list of things I wanted to do again. We had been upgraded to a club suite and I just remember in general that things went very smoothly. I felt like a pampered guest in a great location and really enjoyed it.
This time, we booked a club level room with the Rock Hall package. The place was packed, but check-in was smooth. Our room was clean and there were nice extras like chocolates, candies, and the newspaper. We were disappointed to find the bar closed when we went to get our complimentary cocktails, but the bartender told us we could have the drinks delivered via room service. When we asked room service if we could have our drinks with dinner, they initially weren't on board with that, but sent them up anyway. Staff were unfailingly polite and helpful. The 24 hour room service meals were great.
Some amenities I remembered were gone this time. There used to be a "bath menu" with different themed baths to have drawn. Our suite came with a big luxurious bathtub, but no bath menu. I don't know why it was discontinued, but it was a fun idea and I enjoyed reading the menu. Another disappointment was that the Trevie brand of shampoos, which I loved, were no longer in the rooms. I had been looking forward to them.
The location is convenient if you are looking for the entertainment and dining options that the mall offers- just take the elevator to the right lobby and you're right across the way from the Hard Rock Cafe. At $28 valet parking during your stay, you might as well stay parked and enjoy everything. There is also a walkway to the Casino.
I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio