Christmas time at the Ritz, Cleveland. An all-girl staff party for my small business. Afternoon Christmas Tea then overnight. We were able to check in early after valet parking. Two adjoining rooms as requested. Rooms Ritz quality: well-appointed, meticulously clean and maintained, comfortable beds, nice linens and bath products. Christmas tea downstairs in pleasant lounge. Yummy teas, sandwiches and desserts with a holiday atmosphere. Service world class, gracious and attentive. All met or exceeded my expectations. An added plus: hotel has direct indoor access to Tower City Center with shopping, theaters, restaursants, and it's own holiday festivity.
Not for the bargain-minded. Definitely for special experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Priceline, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio