Excellent location close to dining and entertainment. Try Noodle Cat for lunch or dinner. Catch a live show at Playhouse Square, Horse Shoe Casino is around the corner, and see the Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame a couple of blocks away.The nachos at the Chocolate Bar on the lower level of the Hyatt are out of sight! Rooms are large and beds are very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in a Historic Landmark Building, Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade offers 293 newly renovated guestrooms. The hotel is walking distance from the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, FirstEnergy Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the East 4th Street entertainment district, Playhouse Square, and the Jack Casino. It features 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space, including four executive boardrooms, five banquet rooms, and 4,800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890 Restaurant and Lounge, overlooking the historic Arcade, offer breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cozy atmosphere. Guests will also enjoy the fully equipped 24-hour fitness center and luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio