A perculiar setup for the hotel split up into two locations for the rooms in The Arcade. The breakfast room and gym are in two separate locations in the center away from the hotel. Breakfast is not a buffet, which I find regrettable. You must order a dish and then wait. The choice is not very healthy. A buffet is really a must in this class of hotel. Breakfast not included in room rate and you are charged per dish and per drink.
Wifi is good, but is not free, which still amazes me these days. Gym is okay. This Hyatt is qualitative less than other Hyatts I have stayed in, but one of the most expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in a Historic Landmark Building, Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade offers 293 newly renovated guestrooms. The hotel is walking distance from the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, FirstEnergy Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the East 4th Street entertainment district, Playhouse Square, and the Jack Casino. It features 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space, including four executive boardrooms, five banquet rooms, and 4,800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890 Restaurant and Lounge, overlooking the historic Arcade, offer breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cozy atmosphere. Guests will also enjoy the fully equipped 24-hour fitness center and luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio