I stayed here with my wife and we had an arcade room. The room was quite beautiful and spacious. There was a living area with a couch, chair, table, desk, and television. There was a wide hallway that went to the bedroom which was a circular/octagon shape. The layout was beautiful. It is one of the coolest looking and spacious hotel rooms I have stayed in. The corridor to the room overlooked the Arcade, which has some business people in for lunch at the food court and some people going to the shops (a salon, U.S. post office, etc.) The Arcade closes at 6 to the public and it is very cool at night when there is no or few other people there. The fitness center for the hotel also occupies one of the spots in the Arcade, which is a very cool place to workout. The bell service attendants were extremely nice and helpful. The restaurant and lounge affiliated with the hotel (1890) are also in the Arcade. The Cleveland Public Library has some interesting architecture and is located right across the street on Superior. Guy's Pizza is also located nearby on Superior. Definitely order from there if looking for some pizza. The room service food and hotel restaurant is the best of any Hyatt Regency I have stayed at. 1890 has some talented people working there making inspired food. The hotel is also a close walk to Progressive Field and the Q. There are also a plethora of restaurants and bars nearby on E.4th St, featuring restaurants of three James Beard Award nominees - Michael Symon, Jonathon Sawyer, and Zack Bruell. The street also has a bowling alley, coffee shop, and the cool C.L.E. Clothing Company gift store. The Horseshoe Casino is also not too far of a walk. This is a nice central location to be in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio