First impression was 'wow', It is cool to stay in a hotel that was built into an open area arcade. I usually stay at the Ritz nearby, but was attending a conference at this location so decided to stay here for convenience. A very classy hotel that is nearby several restaurants and nightspots. On the downside, the valet was very slow with the car and it was a bid odd coming back at night through the rear door, which has no visible security (but card key is required). Valet was slow, but overall a very good experience. It is a short (5 min.) walk to/from the RTA, although not as convenient as the hotels located right within the Tower City Center that you can get to without going outside (such as the Ritz).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio