Very cool building - the Arcade is historic and looks like it's out if the 20's. Rooms in the Arcade side are old storefronts or appear to be. Very cool, perfect location, and reasonable. The bar however is completely dead, very quiet, and had a horribly loud refrigerator. They sell tiny martinis for $12. So, stay here but go to the casino down the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in a Historic Landmark Building, Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade offers 293 newly renovated guestrooms. The hotel is walking distance from the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, FirstEnergy Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the East 4th Street entertainment district, Playhouse Square, and the Jack Casino. It features 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space, including four executive boardrooms, five banquet rooms, and 4,800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890 Restaurant and Lounge, overlooking the historic Arcade, offer breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cozy atmosphere. Guests will also enjoy the fully equipped 24-hour fitness center and luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio