“Keyatta Williams ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
Ranked #30 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
“Keyatta Williams ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I would like to commend Mrs. Williams on her understanding and willingness to help us in a frustrating situation. She wAs so kind, showed outstanding care and concern and made me feel like I mattered above all. I am so grateful for her professionalism in a sticky situation. By far the best employee I have had the opportunity to come into contact with. I would give her a personal five star rating on her devotion... Sincerely Damon Richie room# 530

Stayed May 2014
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you so much! I will make sure Keyatta knows about the the wonderful job she is doing!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Toledo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed here for a conference located at Metro Health, minutes away. The hotel is located in a commercial area with just a few fast food restaurants, Arbys, Rallys, Taco Bell down the street. The room was standard but very clean and pillows comfy - no back issues, which I normally have sleeping on hotel room mattresses. I stayed 2 days. The restaurant, Nana's, was unbelieveable - customer service excellent, food excellent, presentation, excellent. The buffet reasonably priced, and the hotel gives promotional discounts for the breakfast buffet, of which, omelettes are cooked to order. There is a fitness room and large indoor pool. The hotel is within minutes of the Great Northern Mall and other restaurants. I booked the room under a conference rate of $75, so for the price and the restaurant, I was pleased. The staff at the hotel and the restaurant were very accommodating. The only reason I gave it 4 stars, is because the hotel itself needs to be updated, but again for the price, it was worth the stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for such a great review!!
Houston
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Recently stayed and being a loyal IHG member was disappointed. I am routinely upgraded to an executive room but was not in this case, even after asking if it was possible. Being a federal employee, they did not offer or honor the government rate. I was told that they were all out of rooms at that rate. Friendly enough staff, but the room was not that clean, comfortable bed though. There is no breakfast offered other than in their restaurant, which is not bad. However, I more than likely will not stay there again.

If you just need a place to sleep and then be on your way the next morning, maybe.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear StevieGee82,
Thank you for your recent comments. We only have standard rooms at our locations so we are not able to upgrade any IHG members. I will talk with our housekeeping department about the condition of your room. I do apologize that the government rate was not available during your stay. I am glad to hear that the staff was friendly. Since we are a full service hotel we are not permitted to offer any breakfast other than what our restaurant serves. I hope that the next time you are in Cleveland that you try us again and we can truly provide you with a great stay!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I recently held a conference at the Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport. The conference room pricing was very competitive and the sales staff was easy to work with. The conference went smoothly, and the hotel support staff were very accomodating with any requests.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your comments. I am so glad your conference was a success! We look forward to having you as our guest again!
Rainbow City, AL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

What set this HI apart from many others was staff. From the phone call for airport pickup to check out the staff here was really great. Restaurant food was much better than average HI experiences.
Hotel was clean and comfortable

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Seesalrun,
Thank you for your recent comments. I am so happy that the staff was exceptional and the food was good! We strive hard for excellence so its great to hear we are on the right track! The staff greatly appreciated your comments also! We look forward to having you as a guest again!
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Being a rad warrior and multiple hotel chain platinum and diamond member, I thin k I can say that this hotel can not possibly score more than average, despite the signs in the hotel that say if we don't score a 10 contact the staff. Housekeeping does not replenish towels on a daily basis and your bedding is not replenished during your entire stay. I don't think the hotel knows that there are kings size pillow that go with a king bed. The pillows are like cheap flea market pillows. Your are most certainly not paying for a budget hotel, but most certainly staying in budget level accommodation. The hotel needs a revamp, not just the property, but the staff too (although friendly, they need some training in hsopilality). If you are a business traveler, and you need internet access, then bring your own hotspot. The internet is not just bad, it is non-existent. I can guarantee that the hotel will comment on my review as they do on all the others, but this is merely lip service. I chose this hotel for it's location, despite the previous bad reviews and in the hope that the hotel was really making an effort to improve. I would not hold my breath.

Dear C599299,
I have read your comments about our hotel, I agree that some of your comments are valid. We are truly working on making this a great hotel. We have recently changed management companies and are detailing out renovations. We actually have a technician out today to fix our internet issues. I am sorry that the staff was not up to par. All your comments are helpful to us to see what we need to do to better serve our guests.
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice budge hotel. The staff was very nice. The restaurant had ok food but the staff very friendly. My only issue was they have a smoking floor with smoking rooms. But that is ok given the cost and the fact that it didn't smell like smokers so much

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Scott B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Cleveland Airport Marriott
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#8 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!